Windows 10: It Won't Wake Up! Again

Discus and support It Won't Wake Up! Again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this is the wrong forum please move to the appropriate one. Yesterday my Dell Desktop refused to wake from sleep. Right click and the HDD sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, Sep 25, 2018.

1. It Won't Wake Up! Again

If this is the wrong forum please move to the appropriate one.

Yesterday my Dell Desktop refused to wake from sleep. Right click and the HDD sounds like it spins up but no monitor. I've made no changes to any settings and this just came out of the blue. Requires a Hard Power Off Shutdown and boot up.

First I thought it was due to the recent KB4458469 update, so I did a Macrium Restore to the day before that update. Still the same dead sleep.

Once before this happened and I rolled back the Intel Graphics Driver for a fix. Tried that and still no fix. Reinstalled the current driver now.

Tried another Macrium Image Restore from an earlier date. No success.

Only option has been to NEVER let it sleep.

Anyone with a suggestion is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Sep 25, 2018

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 25, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. It Won't Wake Up! Again

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

It Won't Wake Up! Again

1. It Won't Wake Up! Again - Similar Threads - Won't Wake Again

2. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer won't wake up: I just did a new install of windows 10 and the only way I can get the computer to wake up is to kill the power at the power supply. I first went into the bios and reset them and that did nothing . I went into device manager and checked that the keyboard and mouse were checked...
  3. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer won't wake up: I just did a new install of windows 10 and the only way I can get the computer to wake up is to kill the power at the power supply. I first went into the bios and reset them and that did nothing . I went into device manager and checked that the keyboard and mouse were checked...
  4. computer won't wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't wake up

Windows 10 won't wake up: I've been having an issue for the past month or so where Windows 10 won't wake after I have left my pc overnight. I click on the keyboard or mouse and it doesn't wake it up. Instead I have to push the power button to turn it off and then turn it on again. This is a problem...
  6. PC won't wake up properly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up properly: I'm currently running Windows 10 v1909. I'm regularly having a problem where the screen will turn off and then won't come back on in response to key presses or mouse clicks. Pushing the power button also has no effect. I have to force the PC to shutdown by holding down the...
  7. Computer won't wake up

Computer won't wake up: A real simple solution when you hibernate the computer to get it to wake up open you tube. It may be annoying to do this but it's better than having to go to a restart. Hopes this helps others with this f!#d up problem that Microsoft hasn't figured out to correct....
  8. Monitor won't wake up

Monitor won't wake up: Recently, I began to experience an issue where if the computer goes into sleep mode, I cannot get the monitor to wake up without restarting the whole system. I've tried multiple monitors, but they have the same issue. Also, it does not matter which connection I use, HDMI,...
  9. Win 10 won't Wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't Wake up: I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020 w/ Win10 Enterprise. When monitors sleep the machine will not wake. It is in a hard locked position and have to hard reboot the machine. The machine only locks up when the monitors are asleep. Hibernation and or Sleep has been turned off. Can...
  10. will not wake again

in Windows 10 Support
    will not wake again: Hi all, After the last build my Pc would not wake up, after some tweeking i decided to re-set all the Bios power settings to the Mother board manul`s default settings. Its worked fine up untill yesturday now I have to press the re-set button to wake the pc up again. Is...