Windows 10: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

Discus and support It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaviJain2, Feb 20, 2024.

1. RaviJain2 Win User

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept the liability?

:)

RaviJain2, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

paid for office subscription but still says expired

Hi Ashlyn Kaye

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• What do you mean by " I had 365 but downgraded to just Office"? did you switch to a different version of Office license?
    • Please specify the version and edition of your active Office license right now, for example. Microsoft 365 Personal or Office 2019
    To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to Office with the correct Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription.

2. Check your subscription status by going to account.microsoft.com/services website and signing in with the same account you used to purchase the subscription. From there, you can see if your subscription is active or expired.

3. If your subscription is active, try signing out of Office and then signing back in. This should refresh your subscription status.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator

Juhn Jac, Feb 20, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Office 365 subscription

Hi Kim,

Go to Login | Microsoft 365 and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

On that page under your info, check the status of your subscription to Office 365

If that checks out, click this link and run through the Office activation troubleshooter:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation, including activation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 20, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

"Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

Hi OHB

You mention you cancelled your Office 365 subscription, if that is the case, what Microsoft Office version is installed on your laptop?

Open Word, go to File - Account, what Microsoft Office licence(s) are listed there?

DaveM121, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

1. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly... - Similar Threads - worse w11 has

2. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  3. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  4. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  5. Why is my i9 12900k constantly hitting 100% of usage even in non demanding apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my i9 12900k constantly hitting 100% of usage even in non demanding apps: I have a pc with an i9 12900k an rtx 3080 ti 32gb of corsair vengance rgb ram and a 1000w psu. For some reason my cpu keeps hitting 100% usage even tho no demanding apps are open.i tried turning off startup programs disabling the antivirus changing power plans but no success....
  6. Why is my i9 12900k constantly hitting 100% of usage even in non demanding apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my i9 12900k constantly hitting 100% of usage even in non demanding apps: I have a pc with an i9 12900k an rtx 3080 ti 32gb of corsair vengance rgb ram and a 1000w psu. For some reason my cpu keeps hitting 100% usage even tho no demanding apps are open.i tried turning off startup programs disabling the antivirus changing power plans but no success....
  7. office subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office subscription: I have an Office 365 Personal subscription, but have an option displayed on my subscription information page to install the app, I am having trouble discerning if I am using the version I have subscribed to...
  8. Windows 10 Subscription Demands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Subscription Demands: I installed the free Windows 10 offer in 2016. Why am I being pestered to buy Windows 10 now? Its making using my computer unbearable as virtual assistant opening on start up and I cant afford to pay £100 subscription. Can I go back to 8.1.?...
  9. Office documents in OneDrive stuck on loading when opening On-Demand

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office documents in OneDrive stuck on loading when opening On-Demand: I noticed a big issue with Office documents that are saved on OneDrive and are available On-Demand through the explorer in Windows 10. Sometimes, when I try to open these documents from the OneDrive folder in the explorer window, the loading/starting splash screen comes up...
  10. Office subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office subscription: OK boys can you help me out here. I've received the email today about the renewal for my subscription to Office 365. We can't afford it especially as we only really use Excel with the occasional use of Word, although I use OneNote quite a bit. When I took it out I got a...