Windows 10: Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

Discus and support Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andrea977, Dec 9, 2022.

1. andrea977 Win User

Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing... nothing against Spanish idiom it is cool! or Spain our cousins, but is it so difficult to understand Italy and Spain are different countries?It is ok when my American friends tell me "Italian and Spain are the same, isn't it?", but I don't expect that from a big company as Microsoft.Ok, seriously, how can I change this

:)

andrea977, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Achievements show in Spanish

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    • Does the folders on your hard drive are in Spanish language?

I would also like to know which region of your Windows is installed on your computer.
    Follow the steps to know the region of the Windows.

• Type Region in search box.
    • Click on region.
    • Go to location tab.
    • Check if the Home location is set as Spanish.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Press Windows logo key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Language.
    • Click on Advance settings.
    • Click on Restore defaults.
    • Now restart your computer once and check.

Method 2: Login with Microsoft account.

If you have another Microsoft account, login using that Microsoft account and check if the issue still persist.

If you don’t have another Microsoft account, I suggest you to create new Microsoft account and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 9, 2022
  4. alpha Win User

GPU-Z Translation: Italian [Added]

It's done!

I appeal to all italian members of TPU to check my translation, if you have any suggestions let me know

alpha, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same - Similar Threads - Italian Spanish exactly

2. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  3. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  4. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  5. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  6. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?: Hi, I am trying to figure out how to create a file with the same name in the same directory. Purely for educational purposes and to experiment around Is there a way to do this? For example: a special character or a command prompt/PowerShell trick. Thanks!...
  7. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?: Hi, I am trying to figure out how to create a file with the same name in the same directory. Purely for educational purposes and to experiment around Is there a way to do this? For example: a special character or a command prompt/PowerShell trick. Thanks!...
  8. Is it possible to create a file with the same name in the same exact directory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. POSTE ITALIANE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POSTE ITALIANE: When I opened my calendar (the one installed with Windows 10), POSTE ITALIANE was posted on every day of the entire calendar (which goes several years into the future). There was also a time for the event and additional information (all in Italian), but unfortunately I...
  10. Italian Language

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Italian Language: I am getting Windows 10 messages in Italian, such as "configura questo PC". Also, the calculator is in the Italian language (see attached photo). How do I get back to English?[ATTACH]...