Windows 10: Italian Language

Discus and support Italian Language in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting Windows 10 messages in Italian, such as "configura questo PC". Also, the calculator is in the Italian language (see attached photo). How... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Maxilimmiankat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Italian Language

I am getting Windows 10 messages in Italian, such as "configura questo PC". Also, the calculator is in the Italian language (see attached photo). How do I get back to English? Italian Language 218aa511-eb78-40c0-91cf-f27c840a516b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Maxilimmiankat, Dec 19, 2018

2. Unable to open Speech Recognition in Italian language

I'm unable to open the Speech Recognition: it says the language system is different from the speech recognition language.

I check it and see:

• system language: Italian
    • in the speech recognition options (from the control panel in desktop mode) I see only English USA
    But Cortana and all the System are Italian, and if I go to Control Panel ---> Area I see Italian is installed (along with the keyboard), and it's the primary language.

I found an Italian language pack direct download link, but I prefer the standard way.

How can I get the Italian recognition speech?

TNX!

IvanFerrero, Dec 19, 2018
  3. malfao Win User
    E72 Italian Language

Hi, this is my first post.

I buyed my E72 in Paris but there isn't the italian language

in the Control Panel->Settings->General->Personalization->language

Can i install the italian language or new FW with Italian Language.

Thank you.

M.

malfao, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Italian Language

Unable to open Speech Recognition in Italian language

Go to Control Panel - Language and you should see:

Italian Language ccc5117a-3508-4634-a386-7cd45bb58338.jpg

If you do not see Italian in the list, you will need to click Add a language and follow directions to download. This should be the standard method.

Marty

Thank you Marty for your kind reply.

If I go there I see both English USA and Italian languages.

The Italian language is set as primary.

IvanFerrero, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Italian Language

1. Italian Language - Similar Threads - Italian Language

2. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  3. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same: Does anybody knows why I am Italian, I have my Microsoft Account set to Italian, my Windows copy installed is in Italian, my Office copy installed is in Italian, everything is in Italian and....Microsoft keeps sending me mail and alerts in Spanish???It is so disappointing......
  4. Italian and Spanish, not exactly the same

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD: I have Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 install on it and I have the surface type cover with my surface recent I buy the Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD and I was wondering if I can set up two keyboards with two different language inputs in order to...
  6. Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD: I have Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 install on it and I have the surface type cover with my surface recent I buy the Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD and I was wondering if I can set up two keyboards with two different language inputs in order to...
  7. (forgive for Italian UI) It is by any way an issue (or something that has to change) that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (forgive for Italian UI) It is by any way an issue (or something that has to change) that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Slug_Unchained [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llsq01/forgive_for_italian_ui_it_is_by_any_way_an_issue/
  8. Why is the “Intel Rapid Storage Technology” entry in Italian?

Why is the “Intel Rapid Storage Technology” entry in Italian?: I've downloaded Intel Rapid Storage Technology from here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=xcmw7&lwp=rt my laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 The app language is English as it's supposed to be, but the entry in Control Panel \ Hardware...
  9. when addding the italian language i got the error with 0*880070490 code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when addding the italian language i got the error with 0*880070490 code: i have added the italian language in my system but when install the language pack i got the error like beow image [ATTACH] Note: i want to check the keyboard number pad dot key transulate to comma into my numeric textbox in italian culture. thanks in advance...
  10. Changing from italian layout to UK extended

Changing from italian layout to UK extended: Hello i would like to change the setting of my keyboard to UK extended, but i can't find it in any option, i currently managed to change only to UK but not to the extended one, this is my options setting. i tried to search in the add language menu but there's no option for...