Windows 10: Item no longer can be found.

Discus and support Item no longer can be found. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried to delete these out of my folder, as well as tried to change the name. I have also placed the images back in the folder and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PameliaL, Nov 15, 2020.

1. PameliaL Win User

Item no longer can be found.

I have tried to delete these out of my folder, as well as tried to change the name. I have also placed the images back in the folder and tried to delete them all and still get the same message. I have tried to delete them in safe mode. I have run several virus scans and tried everything to remove them. I have looked for them in the registry but can not get rid of these "no longer located" out of my folders. I have tired to move them to a folder and delete the folder to no avail. Please tell me what I can do besides reformatting my c:drive.

Item no longer can be found. 7a83ba43-92aa-45ad-a626-5f39cc46ef6c?upload=true.jpg

:)

PameliaL, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Item no longer can be found.

1. Item no longer can be found. - Similar Threads - Item longer found

2. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  3. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  4. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Item not found

Item not found: My pc got attacked by malware, i cleaned them using malwarebytes and Mcafee, after that i got problem in windows update error code 0x80080005 which was then solved by adding a new regisrty in it. But now i got a new problem like i couldn't copy, delete or move files from...
  6. Item Not Found

Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder. However every time I try to delete it I always get this pop-up: [ATTACH] I receive the same message when trying to move it. How can I get rid of this folder? Thanks for any help....
  7. I can not get a file deleted? Item was not found?

I can not get a file deleted? Item was not found?: Hello, I have a problem, namely I cannot delete a file or move it to the recycle bin. When I click on delete, it says Element was not found. The element is no longer in D. Check the location of the element and repeat the procedure. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's...
  8. Item not found, item no longer located in desktop

Item not found, item no longer located in desktop: Hi I was working on a Sibelius file last night and saved it to the desktop. This morning when I tried opening it, I kept getting met with the error "Item not found, item no longer located in C:users\***\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." If I look in...
  9. "Item not Found" error

in Windows 10 Support
    "Item not Found" error: Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text document I get the "Item not Found" error. Kindly advise how to resolve this issue, thanks... 132803
  10. File History Restore - "Item Not Found - This is No Longer Located In [Backup Drive]"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History Restore - "Item Not Found - This is No Longer Located In [Backup Drive]": In Windows 10, I am having trouble restoring files from File History. I want to restore files from an old Win 10 PC to a new Win 10 PC using File History. (The hard drive on the old PC has died). The File History is located on an external USB hard drive. I can start the...