Windows 10: "Item not Found" error

Discus and support "Item not Found" error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jhawk55, May 18, 2019.

1. Jhawk55 Win User

"Item not Found" error

Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text document I get the "Item not Found" error. Kindly advise how to resolve this issue, thanks...

:)

Jhawk55, May 18, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 18, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. "Item not Found" error

Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, May 18, 2019
Thema:

"Item not Found" error

1. "Item not Found" error - Similar Threads - Item Found error

2. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  3. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  4. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Item not found

Item not found: My pc got attacked by malware, i cleaned them using malwarebytes and Mcafee, after that i got problem in windows update error code 0x80080005 which was then solved by adding a new regisrty in it. But now i got a new problem like i couldn't copy, delete or move files from...
  6. Documents folder "item not found" error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documents folder "item not found" error: My user folders like Music, Videos, Pictures and Documents can be accessed, but no files can be created, moved or edited. All of these user folders give me a "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:/Users/myusername. Verify the items location and try...
  7. Item Not Found

Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder. However every time I try to delete it I always get this pop-up: [ATTACH] I receive the same message when trying to move it. How can I get rid of this folder? Thanks for any help....
  8. Item not found, item no longer located in desktop

Item not found, item no longer located in desktop: Hi I was working on a Sibelius file last night and saved it to the desktop. This morning when I tried opening it, I kept getting met with the error "Item not found, item no longer located in C:users\***\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." If I look in...
  9. Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder: In C:\Users\name\Videos I'm trying to delete several folders. They all say "Item not found, Could not find this item". This all started after using Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 12. After every session it adds another miscellaneous folder into 'Videos' which cannot be delete or...
  10. Recovery Options for vssadmin “No items found” error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery Options for vssadmin “No items found” error: Hi i'm doing a forensics analysis on a drive containing a Windows 10 System. I have a situation where I need to compare a list of applications that were removed by analyzing the system state before and after the applications were deleted. System Restore does not show any...