Windows 10: "Item not Found" error

Discus and support "Item not Found" error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jhawk55, May 18, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

1. Jhawk55 Win User

"Item not Found" error

Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text document I get the "Item not Found" error. Kindly advise how to resolve this issue, thanks...

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. "Item not Found" error

Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, May 18, 2019 at 12:49 AM
Thema:

"Item not Found" error

1. "Item not Found" error - Similar Threads - Item Found error

2. SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32: Hi, recently i got Blue Screen like every day and when i use an USB with Windows and Startup Repair it didn't fix but after a restart it work every time. In the SrtTrail.txt i got this after Startup Repair Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  3. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  4. Error 76: Path not Found error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 76: Path not Found error.: Hello All, We have upgraded our server from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then we found the "Error 76:path not found" while creating directory using a job from lotus notes database . I have debug the code and checked the path but no issue in path as we are able to create same on...
  5. No WiFi Networks Found error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi Networks Found error: For the past month or so, my PC will periodically disconnect from wifi out of nowhere, and then will say “no wifi networks found.” This might last for 10 minutes and be fixed by restarting the computer, or turning wifi on and off. Or, like tonight, it will be 3 hours with no...
  6. found error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    found error: when i am going to open my photos every time i found error like " file system error (-2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/found-error/6d13a1cf-298c-4435-9b4a-aa6335980f83
  7. Cannot Delete Folder - "Item Not Found"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Delete Folder - "Item Not Found": This has got to be the most frustrating issue I've ever encountered. Second time in the last month. I'm trying to delete a folder on my F:\ drive. It has a long name: "Palomino Blackwing Leather Pencil Roll" It's now empty. I want to remove it from my hard drive....
  8. Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder: In C:\Users\name\Videos I'm trying to delete several folders. They all say "Item not found, Could not find this item". This all started after using Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 12. After every session it adds another miscellaneous folder into 'Videos' which cannot be delete or...
  9. Recovery Options for vssadmin “No items found” error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery Options for vssadmin “No items found” error: Hi i'm doing a forensics analysis on a drive containing a Windows 10 System. I have a situation where I need to compare a list of applications that were removed by analyzing the system state before and after the applications were deleted. System Restore does not show any...
  10. sfc /scannow found errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found errors: I ran "sfc /scannow" just for the heck of it and it found the following errors. CbsPersist_20150814233244.zip [img] Can anyone decipher the issue(s) it's pointing to? And perhaps know how to resolve it? 17116