Windows 10: Item not found

Discus and support Item not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc got attacked by malware, i cleaned them using malwarebytes and Mcafee, after that i got problem in windows update error code 0x80080005 which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samsonakash, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Item not found

My pc got attacked by malware, i cleaned them using malwarebytes and Mcafee, after that i got problem in windows update error code 0x80080005 which was then solved by adding a new regisrty in it. But now i got a new problem like i couldn't copy, delete or move files from documents, pictures where it shows "item not found" or I don't have permission to access them. Please someone help me to solve this problem.

:)

samsonakash, Jun 1, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, Jun 1, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Item not found

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

Thema:

Item not found

1. Item not found - Similar Threads - Item found

2. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  3. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  4. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Safety Scan found 2 items. Then it tells me no items were detected. How do I find the 2 items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safety Scan found 2 items. Then it tells me no items were detected. How do I find the 2 items?: I did a MSERT scan and it detected 2 problems. Then it finishes and says no problems. This does not sound right. Did it quarantine the 2 items or what? Need explained about MSERT scanning....
  6. Safety Scan found 2 items. Then it tells me no items were detected. How do I find the 2 items?

Safety Scan found 2 items. Then it tells me no items were detected. How do I find the 2 items?: I did a MSERT scan and it detected 2 problems. Then it finishes and says no problems. This does not sound right. Did it quarantine the 2 items or what? Need explained about MSERT scanning....
  7. documents and other items show that they cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents and other items show that they cant be found: recently downloaded and ran the setup for windows 11 creation tool and my documents give an error saying that they cant be found. the windows 11 creation disk or setup i dont really know is still visible after running the setup . and weird issues like my defualt browser...
  8. documents and other items show that they cant be found

documents and other items show that they cant be found: recently downloaded and ran the setup for windows 11 creation tool and my documents give an error saying that they cant be found. the windows 11 creation disk or setup i dont really know is still visible after running the setup . and weird issues like my defualt browser...
  9. Cant delete two files on desktop - Item not found - already tried multiple tips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete two files on desktop - Item not found - already tried multiple tips: So I have these two files that cant be deleted and they drive me crazy. I have already tried all of the common tips and solutions such as safe mode, different commands in cmd or powershell. In all cases, for windows these files just dont exist a yet they are still here and...
  10. Cant delete two files on desktop - Item not found - already tried multiple tips

Cant delete two files on desktop - Item not found - already tried multiple tips: So I have these two files that cant be deleted and they drive me crazy. I have already tried all of the common tips and solutions such as safe mode, different commands in cmd or powershell. In all cases, for windows these files just dont exist a yet they are still here and...