Windows 10: items deleting automatically

Discus and support items deleting automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello everyone... my issue is that everytime i click on a song or file it gets deleted or moved to recycle bin? what i should do now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FARHANJAVED2, Aug 17, 2019.

1. items deleting automatically

hello everyone... my issue is that everytime i click on a song or file it gets deleted or moved to recycle bin? what i should do now

:)

FARHANJAVED2, Aug 17, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Outlook 2007 Deleted items

Hi there

@Take a guess

on IMAP if you set in the config operations for each account you have the problems with -- Root Folder -->INBOX there should then be a deleted items folder. Restart outlook and when you delete items they should then go to the deleted items folder. Use Empty folder to purge the email.

Outlook 2007 and 2010 will work the same

Step 1 in account config -->change-->advanced choose the last tab and then enter INBOX (in English should be Root Folder in the menu)

items deleting automatically [​IMG]

Step 2 now do New folder on tab 3 and create Deleted Items on the server for the account

items deleting automatically [​IMG]

Step 3 move mouse to newly created folder for deleted items - your deleted items should now go into that folder after you restart Outlook. You might have to move the underlined mail etc first and then purge.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Aug 17, 2019
  4. items deleting automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

items deleting automatically

1. items deleting automatically - Similar Threads - items deleting automatically

2. Deleting Online-Only Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Online-Only Items: I had reset my computer and started again not too long ago. Ever since, I've had a constant problem that keeps occurring. I had recently downloaded a game that I know was okay to download. I uninstalled it when I was done playing it, because I don't play games on the computer...
  3. Deleting Online-Only Items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Online-Only Items: I had reset my computer and started again not too long ago. Ever since, I've had a constant problem that keeps occurring. I had recently downloaded a game that I know was okay to download. I uninstalled it when I was done playing it, because I don't play games on the computer...
  4. Restoring Deleted Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Deleted Items: I recently switched energy supplier, the new one started on Nov. 16. Thinking I would not need any of the data for my old supplier, I deleted the file. I was too quick in doing so, so I tried 2 recovery items, Recuva, & WiseDataRecoveryPortable. They were able to find the...
  5. Recover deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Recover deleted items: Is there any way to recover deleted items from Outlook 365? 161733
  6. Recovery of deleted items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery of deleted items: Hi, Why deleted items from a thumb drive do not appear in the recycle bin in windows 10? And how can I enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-deleted-items/af148e31-ea58-444d-b9de-879db3d874f5
  7. Deleted Items Folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Items Folder.: I have 4 Hotmail accounts signed in via the W.10 mail app. All were working fine. Now I find the 1st account I added has many emails going direct to Deleted items folder. I want these emails delivered direct to my Inbox folder. How do I correct the issue ? Thanks....
  8. Outlook 2007 Deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 Deleted items: Hi I have MS outlook 2007, when I delete emails, all that happens is a strike through line in the text, the email doesn't go direct into deleted items folder I've tried dragging the email into the deleted folder but it doesn't work Any ideas please? 122964
  9. Deleted items don't disapear automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted items don't disapear automatically: Hello Community, I'm having a small annoying issue that, when I'm moving something to the trash bin or deleting them directly, the Items stay in the folders, then as I repeat the action it says that it couldn't be found. As I reload the folder the Icons of the Items are...
  10. Deleting unwanted items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting unwanted items: When I open up I have a lot of unwanted items along the top. Dragging to the recycling bin does not work. These are not APPS they are topics I looked at some years ago....