Windows 10: Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot...

Discus and support Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robjmolyneux, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot...

When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by getting out of the sent box. Help please to stop this.

*Original Title*

Windows10mail sent items

:)

robjmolyneux, Jun 27, 2019
  2. warek Win User

Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Where is the folder for send to items in Windows 7?

i was wondering where the send to folder(the folder which contains the shortcuts that appear in the right click option "send to") is in win7.
    i found it in xp, but i cant find it here. and my send to items are really messed up.

de.das.dude, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot...

Sent Items Not Syncing

Have similar issue. TyTnII WM6 using IMAP on VPOP3 enterprise email. The synching works that when you send an email from the laptop the sent item will appear on the sent items on the PDA as they're both looking at the same emails on the server.

BUT sending from the PDA, it sends, appears in sent items for a few seconds (both on the PDA sent items and the laptop running MS Outlook 2003 sent items), then disappears completely, not in deleted items, junk or anywhere at all in fact.

Sending an email to self, this appears in inbox until the next send receive when it disappears along withe the sent item

If synching the sent items is turned off on the PDA (the tool-folder options and untick) the mail sends and stays on the IMAP sent items.

Strangely if t you go back into synch sent items and a send/receive the email will appear without getting deleted, but it's not really practical to be going in ticking and unticking the sent items.

Is this a recognised bug in mobile outlook?

NigelBradley, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot...

1. Items in the Sent items folder when clicked immediately tries to send it again and cannot... - Similar Threads - Items Sent items

2. Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items folder not displaying normally in outlook.: My work colleague, on her work computer, has somehow managed to get her sent items displaying in folders inside her sent folder. How do we get the sent emails to display as normal where the last one sent is at the top of the list....
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  5. Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Items folder: How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11
  6. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  7. Outlook Express Sent Items Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Express Sent Items Folder: How can I set up Outlook Express so that my Sent Items Folder is in Preview Mode and shows the name of person who I have sent the email to at the beginning of the displayed emails? At the moment I can only have the folder in Preview mode where my name is displayed first...
  8. Windows10mail sent items

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10mail sent items: When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by getting out of the sent box. Help please to stop this....
  9. Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook: Hi there Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc This gave me some...
  10. Fax & Scan - Cannot migrate Sent Items

Fax & Scan - Cannot migrate Sent Items: I had to install build 1709 fresh as my computer would not upgrade to 1709. I made backups first using Acronis, Reflect as well as plain file copy for Documents, Program Files, Program Data, etc. I did install 1709 64 bit, the 1703 I had was 32 bit. I have reinstalled all...