Windows 10: ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING

Discus and support ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I TRY TO GET WIFI AND GET TOLD IM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO SWITCH IT I GET NOTHING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROBERTMcALOON1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING

I TRY TO GET WIFI AND GET TOLD IM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO SWITCH IT I GET NOTHING

:)

ROBERTMcALOON1, Feb 5, 2019

2. airplane mode

Hi Josette,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's airplane mode can occur due to several reasons, such as corrupted system files. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Is the option to turn off airplane mode grayed out?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 5, 2019
  4. ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING

Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING

1. ITRIED TO CONNECT TO WFI AND GET I AM ON AIRPLANE MODE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE IT IGET NOTHING - Similar Threads - ITRIED CONNECT WFI

2. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  3. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  4. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When i turn off airplane mode, the connection will disconnect

When i turn off airplane mode, the connection will disconnect: Hello, i'm Melonmidi, i have some problem hereI'm using Windows 10, i have a problem that really bothers me when i use wifi. When i try to connect wifi without airplane mode, it won't be able to connect, but if i use airplane mode, the wifi will connect automatically.I've...
  6. Wfi connections not displaying

Wfi connections not displaying: I was on my PC all day yesterday no issues, everything was fine. I woke up this morning and couldn't connect to any networks it usually shows my wifi and my neighbours so I moved my computer downstairs to get ethernet connection however this can't be a permanent fix. I had...
  7. I am stuck on airplane mode

I am stuck on airplane mode: After recent update i am stuck on airplane mode and not able to switch off because of this I am not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-on-airplane-mode/2b52afaa-a4fe-426f-a978-5cd4765aa5bc
  8. I am stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck in Airplane Mode: My laptop Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode. When I go into Settings > Network > Airplane Mode I get a totally white screen with Airplane Mode across the top of the page, but I do not get anything else, making it seemingly impossible to turn off Airplane Mode. I would...
  9. Airplane mode is shown as off, but when trying to connect to the internet, nothing shows up

Airplane mode is shown as off, but when trying to connect to the internet, nothing shows up: Since yesterday, airplane mode turned on for my laptop for no reason whatsoever (I did literally nothing!) and have been looking through many sites to find out how to turn it off, with no success....
  10. I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?: yes i go to settings, network internet, airplane mode, and hit the on/off, it does not work. I have tried this over and over. Please tell mehow to get off the Airplane....