Windows 10: It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke.

Discus and support It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Talib_Dota, Apr 1, 2020.

1. It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke.

/u/Talib_Dota, Apr 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Caelestis Win User
    Caelestis, Apr 1, 2020
  4. It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke.

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke.

1. It's 2020 and Microsoft Store is still a joke. - Similar Threads - 2020 Microsoft Store

2. Is this a joke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  3. Is this a joke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  4. Microsoft support is a joke

Microsoft support is a joke: My accounts were recently hacked while I was sleeping. The hackers had changed the emails to all my accounts and the passwords aswell as deleting all emails with codes to access my accounts. I had dealt with my steam account first as I had spent alot of money on it and didn't...
  5. Microsoft support is a joke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support is a joke: My accounts were recently hacked while I was sleeping. The hackers had changed the emails to all my accounts and the passwords aswell as deleting all emails with codes to access my accounts. I had dealt with my steam account first as I had spent alot of money on it and didn't...
  6. Microsoft support is a joke

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft, it's a joke?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, it's a joke?: I know this is not official Windows 11 requirements checker, but PC Health checker doesn't provide to you why your computer doesn't meet minimal requirements, but this one provide....
  8. Microsoft, it's a joke?

Microsoft, it's a joke?: I know this is not official Windows 11 requirements checker, but PC Health checker doesn't provide to you why your computer doesn't meet minimal requirements, but this one provide....
  9. microsoft store being a joke for 2 days now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store being a joke for 2 days now: i bought forza horizon 4 the store will NOT install it no matter what i do -WSRESET.EXE does nothing and just runs forever -powershell commands dont do anything -the troubleshooter is useless -the hardreset trough settings does nothing -fixes for WSRESET don't work at...
  10. The Windows Store is an absolute joke.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Windows Store is an absolute joke.: It is actually unbelievable how poorly developed it is. I haven't been able to play the Master Chief Collection for months simply because it always tells me they're having issues connecting me to the Internet, so I can't even reinstall the game. I have a consistent download...