Windows 10: It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

Discus and support It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Seriously .. Since windows 8.. probably 7. Is there any simple or fast way to stop this happening? For the past year its not, suddenly last few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hobhobuk, Feb 3, 2020.

1. It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

Seriously .. Since windows 8.. probably 7.

Is there any simple or fast way to stop this happening?
    For the past year its not, suddenly last few mornings it has..

Using NUC i3

Pretty certain Windows is long overdue a fix..

more so as Microsoft said it would be fixed in 2018..

submitted by /u/hobhobuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hobhobuk, Feb 3, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 3, 2020
  3. GaryBetty Win User
    How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, Feb 3, 2020
  4. It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

1. It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug - Similar Threads - 2020 still has

2. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  3. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  4. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. mapped network drives not reconnecting

mapped network drives not reconnecting: I have a NAS box with folders mapped as X, Y, Z. Windows 10 Home 20H2 build 19042.630 I've followed the steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4471218/mapped-network-drive-may-fail-to-reconnect-in-windows-10-version-1809 The drives still fail to connect....
  6. Network Drives will not reconnect at start up for Windows 10 - October 2020

Network Drives will not reconnect at start up for Windows 10 - October 2020: So, I have read many articles about the network drives not reconnecting at start up for Windows 10 in 2018 and have seen those work arounds. Recently my Windows updated on 2 of my computers and now they do not reconnect to the network drive at start up. There is the...
  7. Error reconnecting network drives

Error reconnecting network drives: I tried several of the fixes posted including the one by Andre for Directly on July 11th 2018, to reconnect my WD My Cloud drive. This was a bit out of date but I seemed to get through yet no reconnection. This seems to have been a constant problem with Windows since...
  8. Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!: This would be my what 4 installment of a --->CLEAN<--- "formated" of Windows 10! I don't know why but it seems to hate my computer so much. This is to report bug(s) to Windows developers and Windows developers only. I will not hear any workarounds what so ever. These are bugs...
  9. Windows 10 still has bug with resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 still has bug with resizing: It's unbelievable to me that it's been over a year and this still isn't fixed. Edge, Feedback Hub, etc. are all affected by this. You can see in this screenshot that I tried to resize Skype but Windows stops drawing content at a certain point. The borders extend but nothing...
  10. a network drive will not reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a network drive will not reconnect: I cannot reconnect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/a-network-drive-will-not-reconnect/9208f7b9-da0b-4542-b1b4-f5831b1fab30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recconnect printer hardware to computer