Windows 10: It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update

Discus and support It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I got my computer fixed and replace a new hard disk, I installed all the updates except the 2004 one which It still says "The Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wollyy3, Jul 8, 2020.

1. It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update

So yesterday I got my computer fixed and replace a new hard disk, I installed all the updates except the 2004 one which It still says "The Windows 10 May 2020 update is on it's way. Once it's ready for your device, you'll see the update available on this page". It's fucking 8th of July !! I tried Windows 10 Update Assistant and didn't work either.

submitted by /u/wollyy3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wollyy3, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 update July 2017

Hello Meg,

it will tell you it was they last update on the computer. It should be the first recover option on the list, I only had one option to select.

Although my backup date was July 17, 2017.

Yours may be similar?

good luck Meg!

jeffreyalthouse, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jul 8, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update

1. It's 8th of July and still can't get the 2004 update - Similar Threads - 8th July still

2. Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update locked out of computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update locked out of computer.: Since July 8th KB5004945 quality update, I have not been able to sign-in into my local computer, PIN unavailable, unable to reset PIN, password doesn't work and can't reset it either.Sequence of events, after the update installed, I was logged in successfully for half a day...
  3. Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!: Dear Microsoft, I am one of those waiting for the Windows 10 2004 update. I can't get it because of the Conexant Audio issue. Now, it's nearly a year on and it's not been fixed. I'm a developer since Windows was born that needs to keep up to date with the latest. So,...
  4. still can't get win 10 to update

still can't get win 10 to update: audio still won't work and now security center won't open and still stuck in the update loop of downloading and then failing to update and then re downloading and failing to update .....on and on and on and on and on....... this is a nightmare days turn in to weeks into more...
  5. I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update: Well, after three times or more I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update my wife's Dell laptop so she will just stick with what works. By the time M$ figures out how her PC will have to be pitched out and she gets a MAC. Yeah, I have tried almost every stupid suggestion...
  6. Still can't update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still can't update to 2004: Windows update assistant fails in second boot phase. It's no longer offered to me through the normal Windows Update. Let me know if you need any other info, here's my windowsupdate.log https://we.tl/t-2vxyE1bpeO submitted by /u/ryanvsrobots [link] [comments]...
  7. Still waiting for the 2004 update

Still waiting for the 2004 update: Does anyone have a clear timeline for when the Windows 10 2004 update will be available for all platforms. I run a daily update check. The message concerning the 2004 update which shows on the update page has changed a bit since early May. The current one reads "The...
  8. Sill can't get May 2004 Update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sill can't get May 2004 Update...: i can't get the new May 2004 update, first i had the notice that it said it wasn't ready for my pc yet, i figured ok i can wait and now that notice is gone and i still can't get the update... what can i do? submitted by /u/robot2642 [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't update to 2004

Can't update to 2004: I have tried many times, in many ways to update to 2004 feature upgrade. Every time it downloads, installs to a point, then after a restart unloads changes and goes back to prior state - error code 0xc1900101. At one point I did a complete clean installation of the OS, and...
  10. Win 10 update 8th july 2018

Win 10 update 8th july 2018: My ACER laptop running Windows 10 did an update last night. When turning on today after signing in tghere was a blank screen with message 'Personal settings not responding'. Now after signing in it is just a blank screen. Any ideas??...