Windows 10: ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

Discus and support ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am experimental guy who always does something with the pc so today i did something like downloading " AUSLOGICS DRIVER UPDATER " apk cracked version... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chetan Sai, Sep 15, 2021.

1. ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

I am experimental guy who always does something with the pc so today i did something like downloading " AUSLOGICS DRIVER UPDATER " apk cracked version and extracted it through winrar and when i extracted it and opened the exe something just popped like cmd cracked version and some other files alaways asking permission to change files on hard drive ie user control box so i just restarted and deleted those files about 400 files which i found, were located in %temp% everything looked fine but NOT, when i opened task manager i am enthuastic so i open it every minute i saw that there two win

:)

Chetan Sai, Sep 15, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 15, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2021
  4. makhan10 Win User

ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

pls recommend some good free anti virus

pls recommend some good free anti virus program

makhan10, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

1. ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME - Similar Threads - VIRUS PLS HELP

2. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  3. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  4. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  5. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  6. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!: Hello, ill tell you my problem. Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened: My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your...