Windows 10: its about my pc loging in password

Discus and support its about my pc loging in password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by getachewGM, Aug 1, 2020.

1. its about my pc loging in password

when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on account.live.com/password/reset so i go changed the password but it only changed the password to login into MS account i am attaching the photo so you guys can tell me what should i doits about my pc loging in password [​IMG]

:)

getachewGM, Aug 1, 2020

2. problems loging-in from mobile

I am having problems loging in from my mobile (e55) using chat and maps

I get a code409 error (wrong userid or password), even though I am using the exact same userID and password as when I log-in from my pc, which works fine.

please help

sapient---01, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Fishbait Win User
    my password stopped working

All that did was allow me to reset my password with microsoft.com.

What about the machine I can't get into?

Fishbait, Aug 1, 2020
  4. its about my pc loging in password

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

its about my pc loging in password

1. its about my pc loging in password - Similar Threads - loging password

2. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  3. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  4. Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover: Set up a new pc for my lad for Christmas but I've forgotten the password and security questions.Can't log into tje machine at all.Trying to get a command prompt brings me to loging screenIgame recovery also logon screenI cannt do anything please help.How do I reset and wipe...
  5. Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover

Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover: Set up a new pc for my lad for Christmas but I've forgotten the password and security questions.Can't log into tje machine at all.Trying to get a command prompt brings me to loging screenIgame recovery also logon screenI cannt do anything please help.How do I reset and wipe...
  6. Blue Screen then it says password wrong when loging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue Screen then it says password wrong when loging in: So I was playing a game and then out of nowhere my pc blue screened and when booted back up it says thats the password is wrong, and cant reset it, cant do anything in the trhoubleshooter bacause everything needs me to log in to the acc, and its the only acc, the only option...
  7. Blue Screen then it says password wrong when loging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen then it says password wrong when loging in: So I was playing a game and then out of nowhere my pc blue screened and when booted back up it says thats the password is wrong, and cant reset it, cant do anything in the trhoubleshooter bacause everything needs me to log in to the acc, and its the only acc, the only option...
  8. Blue Screen then it says password wrong when loging in

9. Loging in password and pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging in password and pin: Hi. Ive recently bought a new desktop comluter running Windows 11.I want to be able to turn my computer on and it go straight to the desktop. I can remove my pin but then it requires a password. I can understand why this would be good on a laptop or tablet but no one else is...
  10. Loging in password and pin

Loging in password and pin: Hi. Ive recently bought a new desktop comluter running Windows 11.I want to be able to turn my computer on and it go straight to the desktop. I can remove my pin but then it requires a password. I can understand why this would be good on a laptop or tablet but no one else is...