Windows 10: its about my pc loging in password

Discus and support its about my pc loging in password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by getachewGM, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. its about my pc loging in password

when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on account.live.com/password/reset so i go changed the password but it only changed the password to login into MS account i am attaching the photo so you guys can tell me what should i doits about my pc loging in password [​IMG]

:)

2. problems loging-in from mobile

I am having problems loging in from my mobile (e55) using chat and maps

I get a code409 error (wrong userid or password), even though I am using the exact same userID and password as when I log-in from my pc, which works fine.

please help

sapient---01, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:05 AM
  3. Fishbait Win User
    my password stopped working

All that did was allow me to reset my password with microsoft.com.

What about the machine I can't get into?

4. its about my pc loging in password

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:05 AM
Thema:

its about my pc loging in password

1. its about my pc loging in password - Similar Threads - loging password

2. Windows Error 1001 While loging in to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Error 1001 While loging in to Microsoft store: -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>...
  3. Just a moment screen after loging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a moment screen after loging in: For some reason I cannot access my desktop anymore. Had a system update around noon and since then it uploads a "startselector" in yellow at the top. "try again" at the bottom. When I press try again, it goes to a just a moment page. It seems like the computer works in...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in: This issue started after I updated windows 10 through a windows pop up saying that i had an update after i started my computer. I went into troubleshooting setting from the shift restart page to uninstall the latest qualoty of life update and this successfully let me log in...
  5. Power button to shutdown while windows not loging in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power button to shutdown while windows not loging in: I setting windows10pro to "shutdown when I press power button", but it works only after user loging in to windows. But, when user not logging in just power on system and user not yet logging in to windows, I need to allow the user to press power button to shutdown, how can...
  6. Loging start/quit event

in Windows 10 Support
    Loging start/quit event: Hi, By the past, I was using gpedit to launch a wsh script to log loggin, logout time in a text file. My problem is that there's no more gpedit in win10. Is there a way to catch those events ? 150597
  7. Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...: I have been dealing with this issue for months now... I have been having the keyboard just go haywire and the keys would just move on their own on the screen... the typing is not responsive and the logging in every time I get on my laptop everyday for the last 4 months...
  8. Need help loging into my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help loging into my pc: I havent used my pc in about a month and a half and I just turned it on today. Everything turns on but when I get to the lock screen and swipe up with the mouse, the screen gets a shade darker and no bar to type my password/pin shows up. Then after a couple seconds the screen...
  9. loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo

in Cortana
    loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo: sir.my lap top is a Microsoft surface ,I cant open the web page msn with the butterfly logo, this I a recent problem. I used to be able to it before any help advice. thanks...
  10. Script Error upon loging in to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script Error upon loging in to windows 10: URL: https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/convergedloginpaginatedstrings.en_I6Q9I7N7js7qGekal2XLTA2.js What does this error indicate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error-upon-loging-in-to-windows-10/446e75b1-88b6-4948-9273-7595b60f3809