Windows 10: its about my zbook power G10

Discus and support its about my zbook power G10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a hp zbook power G10 mobile work station I got from school that's broken it says its missing the os files and wants me to reinstall windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Collin Yandle1, May 15, 2024.

1. its about my zbook power G10

I have a hp zbook power G10 mobile work station I got from school that's broken it says its missing the os files and wants me to reinstall windows but when I go to bios files it say it needs a admin password but I don't know it can someone help me

:)

Collin Yandle1, May 15, 2024

2. hp zbook 17g3 powers on to POER ON AUTHENTICATION???

HP ZBOOK 17G3 POWERS ON TO POWER ON AUTHENTICATION???

Vincent Bear Cub, May 15, 2024
  3. hp zbook fury 15.6 G9 as soon as it has power it starts but screen blank won't boot

I'm trying to build a hp zbook fury 15.6 G9 however for the last two days it will not boot. As soon as the laptop has power the keyboard lights 5 and 6 come on then go off then numberlock light comes on and goes off. then the power light comes on and the fans go and it sits there until the power is taken out. If i plug an external monitor i gget nothing. I'm not getting any bios menu or windows icon it seems like there is nothing happening.

I have tried hard resets, i've removed the battery no difference. re-seated the ram. i have even removed the CMOS battery still nothing. Removed the hard drive.

It was booting before. Any suggestions on steps i can take to get this thing going?

thanks

Scott Gordon2, May 15, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

its about my zbook power G10

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 15, 2024
Thema:

its about my zbook power G10

1. its about my zbook power G10 - Similar Threads - zbook power G10

2. its about my zbook power G10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    its about my zbook power G10: I have a hp zbook power G10 mobile work station I got from school that's broken it says its missing the os files and wants me to reinstall windows but when I go to bios files it say it needs a admin password but I don't know it can someone help me...
  3. Issue About Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue About Power: I've been encountering an issue with power/battery, to make it clear: Especially in game sessions, the battery charge is dropping to %99 suddenly while being somewhat inactiveI can't say it's totally inactive since it's not switching to unplugged mode. It results in fps drop...
  4. Issue About Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue About Power: I've been encountering an issue with power/battery, to make it clear: Especially in game sessions, the battery charge is dropping to %99 suddenly while being somewhat inactiveI can't say it's totally inactive since it's not switching to unplugged mode. It results in fps drop...
  5. My Laptop Powers off on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Powers off on its own.: My laptop appears to be powering off on it's own. I will try to load up something and it will run for a good 10-15 minutes then all of a sudden it will just shut off. Please help me fix this issue so I dont have to buy another one....
  6. its about my pc loging in password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    its about my pc loging in password: when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on account.live.com/password/reset so i go changed the password but it only changed the password to login into MS account i am attaching the photo so...
  7. Windows zbook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows zbook: My laptop was stolen. Is there any way of protecting the information I have and locking my laptop remotely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-zbook/f209a905-f186-4031-89d9-e4e001950762
  8. hp zbook 17g3 powers on to POER ON AUTHENTICATION???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hp zbook 17g3 powers on to POER ON AUTHENTICATION???: HP ZBOOK 17G3 POWERS ON TO POWER ON AUTHENTICATION??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-zbook-17g3-powers-on-to-poer-on-authentication/1c3f565d-5d35-440d-9e5d-b00724bd1add
  9. Upgrading ZBook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading ZBook: Good morning, I have an Hp Zbook with intel 8 with 8 gigs of RAM and Nvidia graphics card with 2 gigs of dedicated memory. Can I bump up to 4 gigs of memory on the GC and 16 gigs for the RAM? I want my computer to be as fast as possible. I sometimes have 2 or more graphics...
  10. HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled its latest HP EliteBook 800 series, HP ZBook 14u and HP ZBook 15u commercial devices, designed for today’s constantly on-the-go modern workforce and available this month. [img] The HP EliteBook 840 G5These new devices light up some of the best of...