Windows 10: Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

Discus and support Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _PermanentEffect39, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its because of this problem, its impossible to install games on my laptop because everytime i try to install a game, my disk usage skyrockets to 100% and stays there for like i think 20 seconds before giving me a blue screen. after it gives me a blue screen and restarts my system, my disk usage goes to 100% on startup EVEN WITH NO PROGRAMS OR DOWNLOADS RUNNING! and again, gives you seconds before giving you another blue screen. sometimes i even boot i

:)

_PermanentEffect39, Nov 24, 2022

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Good gaming laptop suggestions

Personal experience tells me that its pointless to further modify your laptop after you have bought it. the MXM graphics cards costs more then new laptops, its impossible to find a reasonably priced CPU ===> "more configurable and much expandeble in the future" is completely moot.

Fourstaff, Nov 24, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

n-ster, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

1. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop - Similar Threads - almost impossible download

2. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  3. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  4. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop: Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its because of this problem, its impossible to install games on my laptop because everytime i try to install a game, my disk usage...
  6. Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop

Its almost impossible to download games on my laptop: Good day! Ive been having this problem for 4 whole months now and had reinstalled windows 10 many times because of this, and no i am not joking. Its because of this problem, its impossible to install games on my laptop because everytime i try to install a game, my disk usage...
  7. PC almost impossible to properly use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  8. PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  9. PC almost impossible to properly use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Impossible to download some games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Impossible to download some games: Hi, I bought game pass few days ago. i can't download all gamepass games like PUBG / halo 5 : guardians ... What's wrong with me :( ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-to-download-some-games/f379ac6d-c1a7-421a-8abc-2ad1ed9494bc"