Windows 10: It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't...

Discus and support It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What to do? submitted by /u/FlutterThread8 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlutterThread8, Apr 11, 2021.

1. It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't...

/u/FlutterThread8, Apr 11, 2021

2. Cursor moves when pressing direction keys

I am working on a Lenovo ideapad 330, with the latest windows 10 (1903). When I press the regular direction keys on my keyboard, my cursor moves in the direction I am pressing. I would like my cursor not to move when I press the direction keys. How can
    I stop this behavior?

Thank you,

Yehuda

yehudarimon, Apr 11, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 11, 2021
  4. It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't...

Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't...

1. It's annoying to accidentally enable the directions keys to move the cursor but I don't... - Similar Threads - annoying accidentally enable

2. Tablet pen cursor suddenly started moving opposite direction but mouse cursor moves correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet pen cursor suddenly started moving opposite direction but mouse cursor moves correctly: Hello, this happens to me on my laptop and also on my computer. I have tablet Vikoo HK708s. I have the newest drivers and updates for both windows and tablet. However sometimes when i work in photoshop, the cursor suddenly switches and when i move pen to one direction, it...
  3. Tablet pen cursor suddenly started moving opposite direction but mouse cursor moves correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet pen cursor suddenly started moving opposite direction but mouse cursor moves correctly: Hello, this happens to me on my laptop and also on my computer. I have tablet Vikoo HK708s. I have the newest drivers and updates for both windows and tablet. However sometimes when i work in photoshop, the cursor suddenly switches and when i move pen to one direction, it...
  4. Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC: [IMG]Some Windows users have reported that their mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction. When they move their mouse to the left, the cursor moves to the right and vice-versa. According to them, restarting the device fixes the issue but the problem appears again...
  5. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  6. stop your cursor from moving with your direction Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop your cursor from moving with your direction Keys: This is the answer to all the people out there that have their cursor moving with their direction keys is to press F7. F7 is the key you probably pressed on accident while typing so all you need to do is press F7 again to stop your problem....
  7. Cursor moved by the directional arrows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor moved by the directional arrows.: Hello, I've been having a problem for a few days now, when I press my directional arrows on the keyboard, it moves my cursor. Anyone know how not to get that? submitted by /u/dadriun [link] [comments]...
  8. cursor not moving when key is pressed

cursor not moving when key is pressed: I have a windows 10 pro, and a synaptics touchpad V1.3 on smb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-when-key-is-pressed/62551264-ba48-478f-acb8-d4db9290fb89
  9. Touchpad isn't moving my cursor in the correct directions

Touchpad isn't moving my cursor in the correct directions: I was reading a book on my laptop and found the words were too small to read at a comfortable distance, so I put my laptop into flipped portrait mode which solved to problem. All of a sudden, my touchpad seemed to be working in relation to the new orientation of my screen (in...
  10. Text cursor moving in different directions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text cursor moving in different directions: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite L50-B-23F laptop. Starting from yesterday, there has been odd behaviours with my text cursor, and when I try to click on anything. Some behaviour I've noticed: -My text cursor would keep moving left or right when I try to...