Windows 10: It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...

Discus and support It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Ma5ter [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Ma5ter, Mar 3, 2020.

1. It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...

/u/The_Ma5ter, Mar 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 3, 2020
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Mar 3, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...

1. It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do... - Similar Threads - It’s been hours

2. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on: Good day, I have windows 10 pro, but I have a problem that the computer shuts down power off every 2 hours, could it be due to heating, but there is no logic that it shuts down every 2 hours, there is nothing I haven't tried, I haven't been able to fix it, the type of...
  3. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on: Good day, I have windows 10 pro, but I have a problem that the computer shuts down power off every 2 hours, could it be due to heating, but there is no logic that it shuts down every 2 hours, there is nothing I haven't tried, I haven't been able to fix it, the type of...
  4. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off: I have just bought a new desktop with windows 11. My old computer had a Oneclick adapter to turn my screen and printer off/on when the computer was switched on /off which works perfectly on the old computer running windows 10, When connected to the new computer periperals...
  6. Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off: I have just bought a new desktop with windows 11. My old computer had a Oneclick adapter to turn my screen and printer off/on when the computer was switched on /off which works perfectly on the old computer running windows 10, When connected to the new computer periperals...
  7. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm9hbx/my_computer_has_been_doing_this_for_hours_and/
  8. Computer Turns Off Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Turns Off Without Warning: Hello! Thanks for your time. I've found lately that whenever my computer starts to run low on battery around 11-14%, it will just shut down entirely without warning no low battery prompt or anything, and when I immediately plug it in and turn it back on, instead of resuming...
  9. Turn off computer after hours of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off computer after hours of inactivity: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to create a local active directory policy on a computer that will shut it off not sleep mode setting after given hours of inactivity. N:B: I want to implement this policy on a local device and hope it will not affect other computers...
  10. Debugger restarting my computer in off hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Debugger restarting my computer in off hours: Howdy! I apologize in advance for what may be a redundant thread. My computer just started exhibiting a weird behavior wherein Windows restarts without incident during the hours in which I am not using it. I am mostly bothered by this because it didn't use to do this....