Windows 10: it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help...

Discus and support it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vywqzaxz6bt61.png?width=965&format=png&auto=webp&s=7161d823aa610f976696a506a619444297d9ebbc submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Street_Ad2064, Apr 15, 2021.

1. it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help...

/u/Street_Ad2064, Apr 15, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 15, 2021
  3. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 15, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help...

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help...

1. it's been a month I'm stuck here, contacted customer service but nothing worked, any help... - Similar Threads - been month I'm

2. How To Contact Norton Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Contact Norton Customer Service?: Norton customer Service +1-202-960-2084 Number is dedicated to assisting users with their security software needs. Whether it's antivirus installation, malware removal, subscription management, or product inquiries, Norton's support team offers expert guidance and solutions....
  3. How To Contact Norton Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Contact Norton Customer Service?: Norton customer Service +1-202-960-2084 Number is dedicated to assisting users with their security software needs. Whether it's antivirus installation, malware removal, subscription management, or product inquiries, Norton's support team offers expert guidance and solutions....
  4. How To Contact Norton Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Contact McAfee Customer Service?

How To Contact McAfee Customer Service?: McAfee customer service +1-202-960-2084 Phone Number provides assistance and support for various security products, including antivirus software, internet security, and identity protection. Their team helps customers with installation, troubleshooting, subscription inquiries,...
  6. Windows blank screen?? Been stuck for a month, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blank screen?? Been stuck for a month, help!: It all started a while back when I first got the boot up error loop:Windows did not shut down properly.It was a loop. It had the options to restart, advanced options, others, but it all just kept coming back. I looked on youtube and found a way to finally get past it.Then,...
  7. Windows blank screen?? Been stuck for a month, help!

Windows blank screen?? Been stuck for a month, help!: It all started a while back when I first got the boot up error loop:Windows did not shut down properly.It was a loop. It had the options to restart, advanced options, others, but it all just kept coming back. I looked on youtube and found a way to finally get past it.Then,...
  8. Windows blank screen?? Been stuck for a month, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Contact Google Customer Service Help Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact Google Customer Service Help Center: Google contact number and Google contact email Google's contact phone number is 1-888-570-1595 and their contact email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but keep in mind that you probably won't get an answer to your question through these channels. Is there any...
  10. I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/