Windows 10: it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first...

Discus and support it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; for the first time ever, once getting my HP laptop to recognize the audio sound device am I hearing the clicks of the mouse in my ear headset. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LADYLEE1965, Aug 14, 2020.

1. it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first...

for the first time ever, once getting my HP laptop to recognize the audio sound device am I hearing the clicks of the mouse in my ear headset. I have painstakenly tried researching the cause or more importantly the solution if i shut 'system sounds' off it actually cuts off my headphone set. I have never had this problem ever in all the times I''ve used a headset.. first problem was it was coming out the laptop speakers when plugged in.. then i some how managed to get the sound off the computer speaker and only in my headset however each mouse click or whatever is also coming through on my headset. how can I stop the 'system sounds but not stop the recording software headset recognized already .. plug in so I can do what I used to do without this issue ? can anyone help ?

:)

LADYLEE1965, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Jay Sen Win User

Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

Hi,

I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica
    music and the backing track in sync.

Is this possible in Voice Recorder or any other app in Windows 10? If so please give the steps to be followed.

Thanks & Regards

Jay Sen, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Audio recording

For clarification, we would like to know if you are trying to record a voice recording directly to Windows Media. If yes, it is not possible to record vocal tracks directly into Windows Media Player, you can import the files into your library after they
    have been recorded with a different audio software program. Windows Media Player enables you to record sounds from a microphone or other audio devices. Media Player also copies or burns pre-recorded music, photo and data files. See steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player on a PC with a drive that's capable of burning CDs.
    • Click on the Burn tab at the top of the window.
    • Click on Burn options.
    • Select a format for the CD you want to burn:
      • Click on Audio CD to burn the disc as an audio CD that can be played in any CD player.
      • Click on Data CD to burn the disk in a data format that stores music files in MP3 format.
    • Insert a blank CD into the drive.
    • Select the audio you want to put on the CD. To do so, click on an item and drag it from the Player Library in the left pane of the window to the burn list in the right pane
    • windows media player. The burning process will take several minutes. Once finished, your CD will eject automatically.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2020
  4. CTGhost54 Win User

it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first...

Music Track listing

It is only music files when I rip or download the tracks they are in order but as soon as I move them to music the track listing is all out to access I just open music then pick the folder that I want and in some cases the album. The moving shows them
    in alphabetical order and I want them by track

CTGhost54, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first...

1. it's been a while but wanted to record a music track topped with vocals and for the first... - Similar Threads - been while wanted

2. speaker volume with recorded music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker volume with recorded music: I have a lot of downloaded music on my pc. Downloaded at different times, from different sources, and from a few different devices. So, when I am listening to Spotify or my music folder, I find myself having to CONSTANTLY adjust the volume for every individual song. How do I...
  3. Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track: Hi, I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica music and the...
  4. Skip Track Groove music

Skip Track Groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip a track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in...
  5. skip track groove music

skip track groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in groove...
  6. music storage and recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music storage and recording: I have some music stored that is in "wav" format. I want to burn a disk with this music in "mp3" format so I will be able to play it on a regular cd player. Is there any way I can do this?...
  7. Tracking stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking stolen lap top: Hi My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it at home. Is it possible for the 'find my device' to be removed if the people who stole it wipe the lap top clean - or will the...
  8. Sending a Recording (Music)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending a Recording (Music): I want to download and send an MP3 recording via email. DLH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/sending-a-recording-music/bbe30b47-1106-482b-b020-3a2cb1f45bcd
  9. music track

music track: am I wasting my time,.??.second attempt..HAVE DOWNLOADED MUSIC TRACK FROM ''FRIARS POINT''..called ''BOOM BOOM BOOM''..you've answered..!!...HOW DO I OPEN ANSWERE'S..to get to the PROBLEM..? (( am unable to find this track on my PC??.)) were do I look for...
  10. lost music track

lost music track: have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find this.??..Thanks...Johnnymac ~#~#...