Windows 10: It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

Discus and support It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reuben Adlaon, Jun 12, 2022.

1. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try again or SKIP this step and set up pin later.. and I clicked retry and still error so I skipped and it just bringed me back and the situation keeps repeating.. please help me fix !!

:)

Reuben Adlaon, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2022
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 12, 2022
  4. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

1. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen - Similar Threads - been hour I'm

2. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  3. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  4. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  5. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  6. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  7. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  8. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  9. I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Very_Bi_Badger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkwrpj/ive_been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_literally_half/
  10. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/