Windows 10: it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do?

Discus and support it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MemeMachineYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemeMachineYT, Jan 31, 2020.

1. it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do?

/u/MemeMachineYT, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Sleep Works But Only if 5 Minutes or Less

What about the Troubleshooting tutorial steps here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-windows-10-sl...

I've never seen at least one them not be successful.

I had suggested first to set Display at 0, Sleep at 1 minute and Hibernate at 2 minutes and then after each step sit back to observe. I have rarely had to work all the way through the list.

Absolute thoroughness is required when troubleshooting Sleep, skipping nothing and asking back if you need any help to complete a step. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step, so please do not skip any. If you need help performing any step
    I will help.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jan 31, 2020
  4. it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do?

What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do?

1. it's been like this for 10 minutes. what should I do? - Similar Threads - been minutes should

2. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  3. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  4. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  5. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  6. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  7. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...
  8. What should I do? It’s been like this for over an hour. The error code is Critical Process...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do? It’s been like this for over an hour. The error code is Critical Process...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThePolarPanda25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kefkoz/what_should_i_do_its_been_like_this_for_over_an/
  9. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  10. This has been stuck for 40 minutes. What do I do?

This has been stuck for 40 minutes. What do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/asianinindia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy78bo/this_has_been_stuck_for_40_minutes_what_do_i_do/