Windows 10: It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40...

Discus and support It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/surykant2018 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/surykant2018, Sep 24, 2020.

1. It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40...

/u/surykant2018, Sep 24, 2020

2. Background > Slideshow > "1 day" means 12 hours or 24 hours?

When in Settings > Personalization > Background : I set the Background to "Slideshow" and then it gives you the option to change the pictures every 30 min. ; every 6 hours and every 1 day.
    What does "1 day" mean? Is it 12 hours or 24 hours???

DumitruParasiuc, Sep 24, 2020
  3. RajWadkar Win User
    Client Server Runtime Process sucking 40-50% GPU...

Client Server Runtime Process sucking 40-50% GPU while watching media. It just bumps up causing frame drops in the video. I tried setting the priority of csrss.exe to low but that didn't help. Also changing the priority of dwm.exe didn't. Please help me
    fix this, this is a nuisance. Thanks!

RajWadkar, Sep 24, 2020
  4. It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40...

nokia e63 battery charged full in 40 to 50 mins.... and discharged in max 12 to 14 hrs

Hello,

i hv e63 from 3 but unlocked.... no planet 3 on in no access points accep wifi.... the battery gets charged in 40 to 50 min to fulll and with only 50 to 60 txts a day 5 mins of wifi take battery to 40% in just 10 to 12 hrs......

guys please help, is it battery problem or sumthin wrong with ph's hardware......

your help would be highly appreciated

Regards,

Faizan Adil.

fayxanadil, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40...

1. It's been more than 12 hours. The overall process was slow like after 50%, 1% every 30-40... - Similar Threads - been more hours

2. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  3. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  4. every 1 hour after wifi disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every 1 hour after wifi disconnected: every 1 hour after wifi disconnected and 4-5 sec automatically connected but after some websites are not working like microsoft community, stack overflow....i'm using wifi with mobile and when change the wifi password and connect again then work all websites............THIS...
  5. Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running: To try to resolve a black screen problem I hard rebooted into Repair Mode and launched System Restore. Up to now so far the restore has been running for 31 hours but the hard drive activity light is still flickering continuously. Some comments on the internet said that if you...
  6. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  7. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  8. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  9. Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oryon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0rkpq/pc_stuck_on_loading_after_a_restart_been_like/
  10. Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay: Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay To take that long or i will have to force shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-at-40-for-more-than-one-hour/22e051ca-71eb-4754-b45c-f2f9e198013f