Windows 10: It's complicated

Discus and support It's complicated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey. I am about a sand grain close to losing my mind over this. I have a lot of problems with my Lenovo office 360 computer but it all ties to one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rosebooms, May 9, 2019.

1. Rosebooms Win User

It's complicated

Hey. I am about a sand grain close to losing my mind over this. I have a lot of problems with my Lenovo office 360 computer but it all ties to one word...STORAGE. I am going to start from the beginning. I got a message on my laptop a couple weeks ago telling me that my disk storage is low... I ignored it. I tried to go on a game of mine today and got the message again. I freaked out and started deleting random stuff. I clicked on what I believe to be said storage sensor. I just clicked on whatever I felt would just get rid o junk. I tried to delete some apps but whenever I try the delete and manage button is grey. At this point I just started going ham. Then I tried to play my game and got something new. "It seems your graphics are too old for this game" What? I must have deleted some update for the graphics. I am confused and this whole paragraph may not make sense mostly because I am typing it out of anger and confusion (and yes I do understand my fit is to blame for all of this mess) But please if anyone understood anything from that help me. I'm about to just give up on this dang computer.

:)

Rosebooms, May 9, 2019
  2. Stevekir Win User

Trouble downloading docs from web

Its certainly complex to list step-by step, as most procedures are, but easy to use once you are familiar with it. I use it frequently.

Stevekir, May 9, 2019
  3. Binge Win User
    Is watercooling the solution?

A loop can get complicated and so you start small and list what you want to cool at the very minimum. If you can do that I can give you a diagram and suggested parts.

Binge, May 9, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

It's complicated

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, May 9, 2019
Thema:

It's complicated

1. It's complicated - Similar Threads - complicated

2. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  3. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  4. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  5. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  6. Dell Latitude. Can't Clean-Install because of "AHCI" and "RAID" complications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude. Can't Clean-Install because of "AHCI" and "RAID" complications.: I'm trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. Apparently, there's some obstacle that prevents certain laptops--like this Dell Latitude 7430--from Clean-Installing, something to do with "AHCI" and "RAID" modes in the BIOS. According to this thread on the Dell forum,...
  7. Dell Latitude. Can't Clean-Install because of "AHCI" and "RAID" complications.

Dell Latitude. Can't Clean-Install because of "AHCI" and "RAID" complications.: I'm trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. Apparently, there's some obstacle that prevents certain laptops--like this Dell Latitude 7430--from Clean-Installing, something to do with "AHCI" and "RAID" modes in the BIOS. According to this thread on the Dell forum,...
  8. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  9. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  10. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...