Windows 10: Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

Discus and support Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I read about the window 11 update available,Decided to give it a go on my genuine copy of windows 10.Now the computer is stuck in a restart loop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NikhilGupta_870, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

So I read about the window 11 update available,Decided to give it a go on my genuine copy of windows 10.Now the computer is stuck in a restart loop and the moment I enter password in the lock screen it just boots again.I am not sure if it is even upgraded to windows 11 or not.But as long as I keep any other key pressed then it wont reboot and just works flawlessly

:)

NikhilGupta_870, Oct 5, 2021

2. Browser (any) freezes at some point, crashes and won't reopen unless I restart the computer

We suggest that you proceed with running DISM tool. Please follow the steps below to run the DISM tool:

• Press Windows key + X and select the Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, enter the following commands (Press the Enter key after each command):

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and press Enter.

• Restart the machine.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...art-loop/d47eee3c-b3db-42ea-8f56-6b57dfe78003

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

Continuous restart loop

I have an Acer laptop running Windows 10. My laptop has been stuck in a continuous loop of restarts for a few days now. It keeps showing 'Restoring previous version of Windows' and seems to restart over and over again.

PLS HELP

Sandra Priya, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

1. Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed - Similar Threads - restart loop unless

2. W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys: I am running windows 11 home version on an acer desktop and since yesterday I started having an issue where the W key is stuck and continuously repeating any time I open a page where there is space to type. I thought it was an issue with the keyboard itself so I swapped it...
  3. W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys: I am running windows 11 home version on an acer desktop and since yesterday I started having an issue where the W key is stuck and continuously repeating any time I open a page where there is space to type. I thought it was an issue with the keyboard itself so I swapped it...
  4. No boot device found. Press any key to continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot device found. Press any key to continue: I was working in my laptop and suddenly BSOD came and then when it automatically rebooted this screen came picture attached below of error screen this have happened with me many times, I always go to advance option and then go for system restore point but after few weeks it...
  5. No boot device found. Press any key to continue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No boot device found. Press any key to continue: I was working in my laptop and suddenly BSOD came and then when it automatically rebooted this screen came picture attached below of error screen this have happened with me many times, I always go to advance option and then go for system restore point but after few weeks it...
  6. Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed: So I read about the window 11 update available,Decided to give it a go on my genuine copy of windows 10.Now the computer is stuck in a restart loop and the moment I enter password in the lock screen it just boots again.I am not sure if it is even upgraded to windows 11 or...
  7. Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed

Its in restart loop unless I keep any key continuously pressed: So I read about the window 11 update available,Decided to give it a go on my genuine copy of windows 10.Now the computer is stuck in a restart loop and the moment I enter password in the lock screen it just boots again.I am not sure if it is even upgraded to windows 11 or...
  8. Windows works if any key continuously pressed

Windows works if any key continuously pressed: Since this morning, Windows laptop turning off after booting. if any key pressed continuously, windows running smoothly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-works-if-any-key-continuously-pressed/7922e7bc-21ae-493b-b610-03d50f3c175a
  9. Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue": Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  10. Not accepting key presses at login unless you restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not accepting key presses at login unless you restart: Hi, Since last update, when I boot the PC and try to log in, Windows will not accept any key presses except for the"Enter" key. If I mouse over and do a Restart, the problem goes away and I can log in as normal. I've updated usb drivers but the problem persists. So the...