Windows 10: Its is possible to change my display name? Short question

Discus and support Its is possible to change my display name? Short question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i change my display name? i would like to change it :D its my dads name,idk if my dads still use this account of microsoft store,but if not i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UbirajaraPeixoto, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Its is possible to change my display name? Short question

How do i change my display name? i would like to change it Its is possible to change my display name? Short question :D its my dads name,idk if my dads still use this account of microsoft store,but if not i would like to change to a other name or my own,Its is possible to change my display name? sorry for the wrong topic ,i didn't find one for my question!

:)

UbirajaraPeixoto, Mar 26, 2021

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Its is possible to change my display name? Short question

is it possible to change user's name in windows 10 ?

He obviously posted it because he did not understand the question. It does NOT work. That method will change the sign in name, but not the the user file name, which remains unchanged -- thanks to Microsoft meddling in everything.

I am new with Win 10 and Office 2016 (up from Office 2003!). I am astounded at the way Microsoft seems to have taken control of my computer. It has automatically reconfigured my Gmail accounts (without asking me), etc. I am in a constant state of stress after hours and hours of trying to configure this thing. This business with a short piece of my Microsoft sign in email account for a username is just another insult.

TongueThaied, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Its is possible to change my display name? Short question

1. Its is possible to change my display name? Short question - Similar Threads - possible change display

2. its not possible to change display leanguage in w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    its not possible to change display leanguage in w11: Hello, I can't change the display language of Windows. There is NO GPO policy ... however computer says, the display language is managed by your organization ... If I log in as a local user administrator it is possible to change the display language to whatever I want to ......
  3. its not possible to change display leanguage in w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    its not possible to change display leanguage in w11: Hello, I can't change the display language of Windows. There is NO GPO policy ... however computer says, the display language is managed by your organization ... If I log in as a local user administrator it is possible to change the display language to whatever I want to ......
  4. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  5. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  6. Different Display Name vs Profile Name - Possible?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different Display Name vs Profile Name - Possible?: So, obviously with AD you can set someone's logon name to be first.last, but have their displayed name be Last, First. How to go about doing this on a stand-alone Win 10 Pro not on a domain or workgroup. Am I missing something? Thanks. 180750
  7. Is it possible change the name of the user folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible change the name of the user folder?: Hi all, I recently installed Windows 10 and in the process created a user. A few days later I noticed that anoyingly the folder name of the user folder is spelt wrong or rather the two last letters are simply missing. It seems there is an actual user name and then one or...
  8. Is it possible to change user name?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change user name?: I named my pc Pikachu when I first built it. But now I am no longer gaming and want to give my pc to my little nephew. Can I reformat it and give it to him and let him set up his own name? Will I need to do anything else? I remember when I first built it I had to download a...
  9. I accidentally changed my display name...

in Cortana
    I accidentally changed my display name...: I was asking a question on this site for the first time, and accidentally put the title of my question in the "display name" slot. Is there a way to change this?...
  10. Is it possible to change this folder name ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to change this folder name ?: Is it possible to change this folder name ? Because I type the wrong name when I install windows 10 *Sad In this folder C:\Users [img] 16405