Windows 10: It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?

Discus and support It's necessary create a usb rescue disk? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know if it is necessary to create a rescue usb disk, in case windows 10 does not boot, if you already have the original windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pilovar, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Pilovar Win User

It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?

Hello, I want to know if it is necessary to create a rescue usb disk, in case windows 10 does not boot, if you already have the original windows 10 installation USB, downloaded through the media creator.

Sorry for my English and thanks.

:)

Pilovar, Sep 6, 2019

2. Creating a Windows 10 Rescue disk

Well, it's clear that the operating system is corrupted and needs to be installed again. But if it helps, the error I get when I try to start up the system is:

bad system config info

It then tries to restart again and then I get the blue screen.

My question to the community is:

How can I create a rescue disk for my desktop which would require Windows 10?

I also have a Surface which runs 8.1. Can I create the rescue USB disk using the surface? Or will that only create a rescue disk for the surface running 8.1?

JoeScozzaro, Sep 6, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    create a rescue disk

Sounds like a good idea.

BulldogXX, Sep 6, 2019
  4. It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?

Creating a Windows 10 Rescue disk

I upgraded my home PC back in October from Windows 7. It has recently crashed and I get the blue screen with a few options but none of them restores the OS, so I believe I need a rescue disk.

Before I purchase Windows 10 to get new disks with the OS, I was wondering if I can create a Windows 10 rescue USB disk from my Surface Pro 3 running 8.1 to use to rescue my desktop?

JoeScozzaro, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?

1. It's necessary create a usb rescue disk? - Similar Threads - necessary create usb

2. Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!: It keeps saying A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive What i tried: 1. i manually formatted my flash drive 2. i used sfc /scannow my flash drive is an sandisk 16gb...
  3. Rescue USB

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Rescue USB: Windows 10 home 2004. If I make a Macrium Rescue USB, does it have to be the only thing on that USB drive? Or can I put additional Macrium backups on it too? Thanks, cb 168966
  4. Want to create Macrium Reflect rescue USB with Redeploy option

Want to create Macrium Reflect rescue USB with Redeploy option: Hi This must be so obvious, but its eluded me and my internet searches for several days now. Want to creat a rescue USB with the Redeploy option available, cant see a specific option during rescue disk creation to give this.....what am I missing, even the MR knowledgebase...
  5. Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive

Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive: Each of the Flash Drives i have tried, it gives an error, or won't create on the Drive. PC is Uefi, Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64, Windows 10 Clean installed on 12/25/2019 on newer SSD drive. Tried to create the usb flash drive then, but wouldn't create. Thankfully i only restore...
  6. Rescue USB drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rescue USB drive: I want to make Thumb drive for an emergency startup in case of a crash. I can't remember how. I'm running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rescue-usb-drive/e466de17-146d-49b6-b346-03cba2067c41
  7. Rescue Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Rescue Disk: Hello, Does this place have any windows 10 rescue disk or on a usb stick? I want to have a windows 10 plus rescue disk hopefully something free Thanks, P999
  8. Prepare a USB drive for Rescue Disk on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prepare a USB drive for Rescue Disk on Windows 10: I have my USB drive of 16 gb-- actually Win10 reads it as 14gb. To use this USB stick as the sole device for Rescue Repair, what is necessary to do the task? As mentioned the USB is recognized at This PC in Windows 10. But I'm getting an error when I try to do the routine....
  9. Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation: Have a new Double Power 8.1 Tablet that I've upgraded to Win 10. Now I've got it set up just right, I'm attempting to create a Rescue Disk. Purchased a 16gb micro-usb drive which is successfully recognized. Ran 'Create Rescue Disk' from Windows search and checked 'copy system...
  10. Help with rescue disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with rescue disk: i have had to restore Win 10 7 times since first install. just updated audio drivers, and lost internet connection, which is what always happens---seems to happen at almost any time it feels like it. Also lost Word and the templates it came with after first restore, When...