Windows 10: It's not a big, it's a feature

Discus and support It's not a big, it's a feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kabob8933 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekfsm2/its_not_a_big_its_a_feature/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kabob8933, Jan 5, 2020.

1. It's not a big, it's a feature

/u/kabob8933, Jan 5, 2020

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 5, 2020
  4. It's not a big, it's a feature

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

It's not a big, it's a feature

1. It's not a big, it's a feature - Similar Threads - big feature

2. Is it just me, or is this a REALLY big deal? (Feature Update for 21H1)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it just me, or is this a REALLY big deal? (Feature Update for 21H1): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ronvass [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nmz1d8/is_it_just_me_or_is_this_a_really_big_deal/
  3. Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features: Windows 10 Task Manager is an important bit of desktop functionality that can be improved with support for new controls. In recent preview builds, Windows Task Manager has been graced with not one but two new features, which includes a new option to reduce system resources...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar is getting a big update with a new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 taskbar is getting a big update with a new feature: Microsoft is bringing Google Discover-like news feed to Windows 10 with the next update, which is set to arrive in the second half of 2021. It’s understood that the news feed will be present in the taskbar, as an option, which means you can choose to use it or hide it with a...
  5. Apps and Features taking up 131G but nothing big in there

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps and Features taking up 131G but nothing big in there: More than half of my hard drive is being occupied by "Apps and Features" but there's nothing in there more than a few megs. I've deleted a lot of apps, but it's not making a dent. Nothing has helped....
  6. Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming: Hello, I have windows 10 but i have a problem. When i press the ,,windows button'' it have to show me the microsoft store, gaming, cortana etc. But its show me regular. How do i make to get the features for windows menu bar. HELP....
  7. Leak reveal details of upcoming big Windows 10 feature updates

in Windows 10 News
    Leak reveal details of upcoming big Windows 10 feature updates: The next two Windows 10 updates “19H2” and “20H1” are set to arrive in November and Spring 2019 respectively. While Windows 10 19H2 (November 2019 Update) is a small update, 20H1 is expected to be a full-fledged update with new features and major improvements. If the...
  8. Windows 10 19H2 may not be a big update with tons of new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H2 may not be a big update with tons of new features: Microsoft is busy preparing Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1) for the public, but the company is also working on the next two Windows updates. Windows 10 version 1903 (19H1) is slated to release in late May 2019, while Windows 10 19H2 will likely be released in October 2019....
  9. Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: Facebook is far and away the most popular social media platform on the internet. The social media giant remains committed to its Windows 10 app, at least the desktop counterpart. Today, the company is rolling out an update for its app with several new features that were...
  10. OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with a long list of new features and improvements. The company has just released a new update on Windows 10 that bumps the app version to 16.0.10325.20049. You can find the full changelog below: Want to quickly start taking...