Windows 10: It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...

Discus and support It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I've been reading through these forms for weeks now and been DISM's everything that they say to do to fix this and nothing is working. I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Beckman, Feb 25, 2023.

1. It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...

so I've been reading through these forms for weeks now and been DISM's everything that they say to do to fix this and nothing is working. I cannot get a game to load to save my life. The only ones that will are like through the Xbox app but if I have to download it from steamer another platform. Nope. By the way, the ones through Xbox are through cloud gaming, so there's no downloading. I'm at a loss too where I'm to the point of just deleting everything and start from square one with just an operating system. Please help

:)

Adam Beckman, Feb 25, 2023
  2. rivvu Win User

Missing a lot of dll files in System32

Hey

I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know
    what was missing there, I downloaded Dependency Walker to find it out. Now I know that I'm missing
    a lot of dll files, way too much to write down but to give a few examples:

• api-ms-win-core-crt-L1-1-0.dll
    • api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-L1-1-0.dll
    • api-ms-win-core-string-L-1-10.dll
    • api-ms-win-core-synch-L1-2-0.dll
    • api-ms-win-core-security-base-L1-1-0.dll
    etc. the list goes on.

Now I can already tell that it's not a good sign that I'm missing all these system files but I also don't know how I could've possibly deleted them. The only problem I've encountered the past few weeks was when I installed BitDefender, since it started going
    crazy and deleting folders from games that were completely fine. Had enough of that so I uninstalled that and got Kaspersky instead which made zero problems to this day, now I can only guess that the files could've possibly been deleted by Bitdefender but
    as I said, I don't know a lot about computers so forgive me if that theory makes no sense.

Anyway I tried repairing System32 by using SFC and DISM at the command prompt with admin rights but it didn't help, so I tried to reset my PC but I got an error that it didn't work. Searched it up online, found out that antivirus programs might cause the
    error so I uninstalled Kaspersky, tried again and it still didn't work.

Now I'm at a point where I don't know what to do anymore since I can't find anything else online that could help me. I hope that I explained everything you need to know and that somebody could help me with this, I would be really thankful.

rivvu, Feb 25, 2023
  3. crionsynx Win User
    crionsynx, Feb 25, 2023
  4. GurdeepCj Win User

It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...

Missing dll

In my windows so many missing dll files like stdio, runtime , how to create or get Missing dll files , please help me bcz can't use apps

GurdeepCj, Feb 25, 2023
Thema:

It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...

1. It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot... - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's not really new but I need help missing DLL and runtime files. Well there's a lot...: so I've been reading through these forms for weeks now and been DISM's everything that they say to do to fix this and nothing is working. I cannot get a game to load to save my life. The only ones that will are like through the Xbox app but if I have to download it from...
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. Need Help With Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help With Missing DLL File: Whenever I attempt to run a bat script it doesnt allow it. My windows update is disabled due to the Windows activation key I used due to organization politices amd I do not know how to get rid of that, please assist if you can. Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. Missing a lot of dll files in System32

Missing a lot of dll files in System32: Hey I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know what was missing...
  9. Missing dll files - I NEED HELP!

Missing dll files - I NEED HELP!: Hi guys, I'm having some serious trouble with my windows 10 laptop... I've recently started it back up and tried loading up a programme Origin and i has now said 3 different messages: - MSVCP140.dlll Missing - VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing - api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll...
  10. Help! dll files missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! dll files missing.: I've just installed Windows 10 and am getting error messages that MSVCR100.dll is missing for iCloudServices.exe, ApplePhotoStream.exe and Avgui.exe. I'm also getting MSVCP.dll missing for reader_sl. Can anyone help me fix this. Thank you. 9969