Windows 10: It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

Discus and support It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlexKravchuk, Feb 18, 2023.

1. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the screen "It's not you. its us": I've tried email verification and also to login directly - none worked. Tried it from two different laptops and three different browsers. Also looked at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-cant-log-in-on-my-new-account/4d25fdce-e9e3-4478-a477-88f5391c6d2b - didn't help either. In addition I've tried to create another new account - same behavior. What am I doing wrong or w

:)

AlexKravchuk, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Feb 18, 2023
  3. mr_736 Win User
    Parental approval child account

If my child turns 16 is it possible for them to use their account again?

It is blocked now because it wants parental approval, but I am not gonna give that. Is their account lost this way or will it be recovered when they turn 16?

mr_736, Feb 18, 2023
  4. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

1. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account - Similar Threads - Can't approve child

2. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account: I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the screen "It's not you. its us": I've tried email verification and also to login directly - none worked. Tried it from two...
  3. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account: I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the screen "It's not you. its us": I've tried email verification and also to login directly - none worked. Tried it from two...
  4. it's not you. its us. can't log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    it's not you. its us. can't log in.: I am getting the "it's not you. its us." Error when trying to family approve my child account. There is no option to skip like suggested in another thread. This is a brand new laptop that is not able to be logged in now. Any assistance would be appreciated....
  5. Its not you its us error adding child family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not you its us error adding child family: HelloI tried everything. I am trying to add my child as a Microsoft family member and it doesn't work. My son can't login to his new laptop. It constantly comes up with "its noy you, its us" error message. I tried login in from different devices I uploaded family appThere is...
  6. Its not you its us error adding child family

Its not you its us error adding child family: HelloI tried everything. I am trying to add my child as a Microsoft family member and it doesn't work. My son can't login to his new laptop. It constantly comes up with "its noy you, its us" error message. I tried login in from different devices I uploaded family appThere is...
  7. Its not you its us error adding child family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. It's not you, its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, its us: I have tried to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us",Now I couldn't login to my daughter's computer due to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us/efff3b62-929d-4c9a-bc59-6e5438ee6c1b
  9. Its not you. Its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not you. Its us: Hello, I recently created a profile for my son on Windows 10. When I attempt to log in to give parental consent, I get the error 'its not you, its us' and then all I can do is cancel and go back.I have read another post and attempted to follow the instructions, with no...
  10. Its not you. Its us

Its not you. Its us: Hello, I recently created a profile for my son on Windows 10. When I attempt to log in to give parental consent, I get the error 'its not you, its us' and then all I can do is cancel and go back.I have read another post and attempted to follow the instructions, with no...