Windows 10: "It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

Discus and support "It's not you, its us" error when adding family member in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, whenever I try to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us" after the bot verificaion, Ive tried on different browsers,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LiamBuchan, Feb 1, 2021.

1. "It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

Hi, whenever I try to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us" after the bot verificaion, Ive tried on different browsers, devices and different emails but still get the same error each time, I've spoken to around 8 tech support people but the issue wasnt able to be resolved by any of them. Does anyone have the same problem?

:)

LiamBuchan, Feb 1, 2021

2. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, Feb 1, 2021
  3. adding family members and users

After 'successfully' adding a family member to Windows 10, the family member does not get access even after accepting the invitation sent to the Microsoft account. What to do so the family member can access the laptop through her MSN profile? I try everything
    and I get the same error message that this person has not been added to this computer's profile (in Russian).

TimFisherRybinsk, Feb 1, 2021
  4. "It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

adding family members and users

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with adding family members and users. I'll certainly help you with it.

I would suggest you to sign out from the computer and sign in again using the Microsoft account and check if the issue persist.

For reference:
    Family member accepted invite to family, but does not show in parent account

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

"It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

1. "It's not you, its us" error when adding family member - Similar Threads - error adding family

2. Its not you its us error adding child family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not you its us error adding child family: HelloI tried everything. I am trying to add my child as a Microsoft family member and it doesn't work. My son can't login to his new laptop. It constantly comes up with "its noy you, its us" error message. I tried login in from different devices I uploaded family appThere is...
  3. Its not you its us error adding child family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its not you its us error adding child family: HelloI tried everything. I am trying to add my child as a Microsoft family member and it doesn't work. My son can't login to his new laptop. It constantly comes up with "its noy you, its us" error message. I tried login in from different devices I uploaded family appThere is...
  4. Its not you its us error adding child family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Microsoft Error for adding Family Members

Microsoft Error for adding Family Members: Hello. Yesterday I had an issue on removing family members from my account so I could add them into another account, I was able to do that now, but I've come into another problem. Now I cannot add the family members into the new account because I get an error message on the...
  6. Microsoft Error for adding Family Members

Microsoft Error for adding Family Members: Hello. Yesterday I had an issue on removing family members from my account so I could add them into another account, I was able to do that now, but I've come into another problem. Now I cannot add the family members into the new account because I get an error message on the...
  7. It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, its us" error when adding family member: Hi, whenever I try to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us" after the bot verificaion, Ive tried on different browsers, devices and different emails but still get the same error each time, I've spoken to around 8 tech support people but the issue...
  8. It's not you, its us" error when adding family member

It's not you, its us" error when adding family member: Hi, whenever I try to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us" after the bot verificaion, Ive tried on different browsers, devices and different emails but still get the same error each time, I've spoken to around 8 tech support people but the issue...
  9. Adding a Family Member

Adding a Family Member: I'm attempting to add my daughter a child as a Family Member - she has a Microsoft account. I have successfully sent the invitation but when we open the email invite and click on 'Join' it informs us that she already belongs to a family group. When I sign on to her Microsoft...
  10. Adding a family member

Adding a family member: I have added my child to our family account but she does not appear as an option when I initially log into the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-family-member/3f3aedc2-b015-455c-a31f-c98e5c20f87f"