Windows 10: It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10

Discus and support It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The brightness bar has been removed from Notifications panel It has been removed from display settings The hotkey doesn't work. How am I meant it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alice Halley, Apr 15, 2021.

1. It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10

The brightness bar has been removed from Notifications panel

It has been removed from display settings

The hotkey doesn't work.

How am I meant it change it? This is ridiculous.

Using PC.

:)

Alice Halley, Apr 15, 2021

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 15, 2021
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Swapna S Win User

It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10

Changing laptop brightness.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in adjusting/changing the screen brightness in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might be related to Display adapter.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions:

1) How exactly you are trying to change the screen brightness?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to change the brightness?

Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

Step 1: updating the display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Expand the Display adapter.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      Update driver software
    For more information, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...d4-a109-221bd8a32fca/change-screen-brightness

Please get back to us, if you are facing issue
    in adjusting/changing the screen brightness in Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10

1. It's now Impossible to change my brightness in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Impossible change brightness

2. Changing PIN - impossible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing PIN - impossible?: Hi,Recently this new laptop I bought came with Windows 11 and I set up my account using my regular non work email. I am of course the administrator and there are no other accounts on this device. I intended to change my pin today and for some reason it lists under each of the...
  3. Changing PIN - impossible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing PIN - impossible?: Hi,Recently this new laptop I bought came with Windows 11 and I set up my account using my regular non work email. I am of course the administrator and there are no other accounts on this device. I intended to change my pin today and for some reason it lists under each of the...
  4. ACER b247y monitor brightness adjustment impossible

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACER b247y monitor brightness adjustment impossible: Wndows 10 ACER b247y monitor 1. Fn + plus arrows does not change brightness 2. Buttons on back right side let me into the brightness menu but keyboard arrows does not adjust brightness. There aren't other buttons that can adjust brightness either....
  5. There is no brightness slider and it is impossible to change the brightness

There is no brightness slider and it is impossible to change the brightness: I've had this problems before on my old laptop and one day it just magically fixed itself and I don't know how. I just got this new pc and there isn't a slider to change brightness, nor is there an option in the settings. I've tried updating the driver, my monitor is set to...
  6. Why is it impossible to disable the adaptative brightness on my pc??????????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it impossible to disable the adaptative brightness on my pc??????????: I have seen tutorials but when I try it on my won pc, the configurations are simply not there. The options dont exist. Why??????????? Do I really have to intall windows 7 again to have a decent working pc??????????? submitted by /u/Novatonavila [link] [comments]...
  7. I cant change the brightness on my Windows 10???

I cant change the brightness on my Windows 10???: I cant change the brightness of my computer. I have windows 10 on my computer. I had this problem when I first bought it but I solved by updating the drivers. Now, after the latest windows 10 update, I have the same problem again, but this time, I cant change it using the...
  8. changing my brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing my brightness: finding difficulties in changing my brightness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-brightness/0ceb37ed-7c77-43bb-8b5f-44c9d4061292
  9. change in brightness in windows 10

change in brightness in windows 10: Brightness in my pc is not working that is when I increasing or decreasing brightness it does not impact on brightness...It is an acer one 14 z422 having amdo radeon a6 elite procecer...plz give solution...
  10. changing brightness on windows 10

changing brightness on windows 10: Hi I need help changing the brightness on a windows 10 pc. It was recently rebuilt and windows 10 installed. When I follow the correct process and click on System, there isn't a brightness control slide bar. Thanks neil...