Windows 10: Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

Discus and support Its okay to alt f4 in game ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I usually use alt f4 to make quit from the game faster instead of exit from menu. I have been thinking can this actually damage the games, game files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mikelferdinan, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

I usually use alt f4 to make quit from the game faster instead of exit from menu. I have been thinking can this actually damage the games, game files maybe or etc ? Also if you do alt f4 to exit the game does this same as exit the game from menu ?

:)

mikelferdinan, Jan 9, 2019
  2. adarshvr Win User

Alt f4 not working

Can't use "alt+f4" shortcut.

When i enter alt+f4, the pop up box says "The item KHATRA.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly"

adarshvr, Jan 9, 2019
  3. MikeBuzga Win User
    Ctrl F4 & Alt F4 not functioning as Volume keys in Surface Pro 4, Windows 10

My Ctrl F4 & Alt F4 key aren't working. It appears the Ctrl and Alt Keys are not changing the function of the F4 & F5 (Volume on/off). How do I reset or turn the Ctrl and Alt functions back on?

Working on A Surface Pro 4, Win 10

MikeBuzga, Jan 9, 2019
  4. sahood. Win User

Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

alt f4 not working in windows 10

Its a common Problem. Please press ALT+Fn button together then F4 it will work.

sahood., Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

1. Its okay to alt f4 in game ? - Similar Threads - okay alt game

2. Is it okay to delete this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it okay to delete this?: [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja" Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously...
  3. when i press alt+f4 button it hasn't show shutdown and other options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when i press alt+f4 button it hasn't show shutdown and other options: in the same way when I tap the windows start power then it hasn't show shutdown,restart and sleep what is the problem kindly explain that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-altf4-button-it-hasnt-show-shutdown/fa6bd88e-6e71-4675-a704-d9b8d5773f2f
  4. alt, F4 and Esc keys are disabled after windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alt, F4 and Esc keys are disabled after windows 10 installation: Hi every one I have recently installed windows 10. My laptop's alt, Esc and F4 keys stopped working. I had have the same issue last year but it solved by itself. Honestly I forget what I did last year to solve this problem. I had googled the problem and searched lots of...
  5. How to disable "shut down windows" popup when pressing Alt + F4

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable "shut down windows" popup when pressing Alt + F4: This happens when i click the taskbar or my mouse or no open window is selected and i press Alt + F4 so I get this. I know i dont regularly press alt F4 unless i want to kill a process but I just want to disable this window, i remember enabling it but i dont know how i did it...
  6. F4 Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F4 Key Not Working: I have a user in win10, the F4 key will not turn off and will not let me use it. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/f4-key-not-working/5c702d40-edbd-4832-b76a-eb7bfd9b35c8
  7. Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab: Hello Shawn and Everyone, I want to ask please if there any way to hide the program icon and its name when alt+tab on Windows 10 (see the screenshot please): https://i.imgur.com/BjxOg0e.png any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and Best Regards to All. 118502
  8. Alt F4 does not close a window

Alt F4 does not close a window: I just unpacked my brand new Microsoft surface pro today and find that I cannot close a window using alt F4. I find this very irritating... Brand new ms machine and the kbd driver doesn't work properly???...
  9. F4 key

F4 key: What is the function of the f4 key, on older computers this key was used in Excel. On my new computer this key does not work in Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/f4-key/dcbbb8a0-ffd3-4227-8981-153570194751
  10. Remapping "Windows Key + W" To "Alt + F4"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping "Windows Key + W" To "Alt + F4"?: I like using Alt + F4 to close windows, but it's hard to hit. Could I change it to something else? If so, could I use Windows Key + W? Is it used for anything else in windows? 12129