Windows 10: It's safe if not installed external antivirus on windows 10?

Discus and support It's safe if not installed external antivirus on windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It's safe if not installed external antivirus like Norton, Mcafee, Avast etc. on windows 10? Because if I installed on my PC performance decrease.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MHD001, Jul 20, 2020.

1. MHD001 Win User

It's safe if not installed external antivirus on windows 10?

It's safe if not installed external antivirus like Norton, Mcafee, Avast etc. on windows 10? Because if I installed on my PC performance decrease.

Thanks.

:)

MHD001, Jul 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Safely Remove Hardware - Windows 10

Hi Grant,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have concern about the how to safely removal of external device from Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to provide you valuable suggestion in the feedback app.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Windows Feedback" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then provide your suggestion.

We can also removely safely the external pen drives or external hard drive through below steps.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. It will show the list of Drives available on the computer, then right click on the external drive which you want to remove safely.

3. The click on Eject option from the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 20, 2020
  4. geotso Win User

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. It's safe if not installed external antivirus on windows 10? - Similar Threads - safe installed external

2. Is it safe to update my drivers via Avast Antivirus installed on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to update my drivers via Avast Antivirus installed on my PC?: I have been using free Avast Antivirus for protection against viruses, for almost 3 years. But I am planning to buy a premium subscription, given it appears to be having cool features now, such as a driver updater, webcam protection etc.What I am concerned with, is the driver...
  3. Windows 10 Antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Antivirus: How do I "action" the App & browser control in Windows Security? Not one of the commands in these pictures is responding even though one is saying "Action required". I'm not very computer literate so I've been going in circles trying to sort this out. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  4. Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2??: Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2 which is available on the Beta Channel right now?? I mean I can have following issues: 1 Security and Privacy 2 Data Loss 3 Disk crashing because 20H2 in't reliable. what should I do??...
  5. EJECTING EXTERNAL DRIVE SAFELY

in Windows 10 Customization
    EJECTING EXTERNAL DRIVE SAFELY: When I try to eject the external drive from my laptop, I get the following message: "This device is currently in use. Close any program or windows that might be using the device, and then try again." I tried to clear the message by checking over and over if any program or...
  6. Installing an Antivirus

Installing an Antivirus: I want to stay secure from malware and online hackers. So I want to install an antivirus . But many people say that the built in Windows Defender is good enough. Is it true? If not then someone please recommend me an antivirus. I'm currently using windows 10 . Thanks!...
  7. Is it necessary to install an antivirus in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it necessary to install an antivirus in Windows 10?: I am pretty new in Windows 10 and I am suprised that Virus & Theat protection has a green tick. Upon now it was necessary to install an antivirus. Does Windows 10 comes with propiertary antivirus? How reliable is it? 137435
  8. Is it necessary to install an antivirus in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it necessary to install an antivirus in Windows 10?: I am pretty new in Windows 10 and I am suprised that Virus & Theat protection has a green tick. Upon now it was necessary to install an antivirus. Does Windows 10 comes with propiertary antivirus? How reliable is it? 137435
  9. Is Avast a safe Antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Avast a safe Antivirus?: I recently found a free antivirus software called Avast. I'm just wondering if it is safe to install and if it is worth it. If you can, please answer ASAP. My McAfee is running out. I have seen other users encounter BSoD(STOP) errors and viruses that made its way onto the...
  10. How to Install Norton Antivirus on Windows 10

How to Install Norton Antivirus on Windows 10: Purchased and would like to install Norton Antivirus for my new Surface Laptop running Windows 10. But it is saying I can't install it in this mode of Windows? Any ideas on why and/or what I can do? Thanks in advance....