Windows 10: Its saying I can type literally everywhere

Discus and support Its saying I can type literally everywhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you look beside where it says helpers online it shows that I can type it also shows that typing line thing when ever I click somewhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gucci_thrasher, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Its saying I can type literally everywhere

/u/gucci_thrasher, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Cerawy Win User

Windows has split my ssd in several partions

It says that mbr is the type of partition. I just did the steps that navy suggested.

It works, thanks.

Cerawy, Feb 18, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Its saying I can type literally everywhere :p

cadaveca, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Its saying I can type literally everywhere

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Its saying I can type literally everywhere

1. Its saying I can type literally everywhere - Similar Threads - saying type literally

2. Cursor not working and wwwwwwwwwwww being typed everywhere automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not working and wwwwwwwwwwww being typed everywhere automatically: This happened after I updated and restarted my laptop. The cursor won't work...it's very slow and doesn't move where I want it to. When I try to open apps, wwwwwwwwwwwww keepsbeing typed randomly. Any solution? Thanks....
  3. Cursor not working and wwwwwwwwwwww being typed everywhere automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not working and wwwwwwwwwwww being typed everywhere automatically: This happened after I updated and restarted my laptop. The cursor won't work...it's very slow and doesn't move where I want it to. When I try to open apps, wwwwwwwwwwwww keepsbeing typed randomly. Any solution? Thanks....
  4. Cursor not working and wwwwwwwwwwww being typed everywhere automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  6. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  7. Keyboard typing on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard typing on its own: My laptop keyboard is typing * on its own. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-on-its-own/0d082fc5-9252-49e2-8b62-192404cf0098
  8. How can I fix this, I already looked everywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this, I already looked everywhere: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JezzV13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fokcr4/how_can_i_fix_this_i_already_looked_everywhere/
  9. I literally can do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-can-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  10. How can I make text dark everywhere?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make text dark everywhere?: I just built a new system for my wife and I am having great luck. It is a Z170 and i7-6700k, and It has 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. However, it is very hard to read the screens! The text or colors are just wrong. I know about web pages using their own colors but I am talking...