Windows 10: its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example...

Discus and support its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The issue is its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example link here https://imgur.com/dYm96ZW so when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ghost363, May 9, 2020.

1. Ghost363 Win User

its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example...

The issue is its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example link here https://imgur.com/dYm96ZW so when external headphone is connected its not shown as additional device in playback it seems like running on the same channel as you ahem seen in the image link from above , so the audio driver was reinstalled the chipset and firmware was installed from manufacturers reference https://www.dell.com/support/home/e...g/0-ZTdDUnpPc2g5aHVHR0RpbFJOVXgrQT090/drivers the external earphone is not shown separately , what has to be done for it to be shown separately , different earphones and headphones has been tried and its the same issue which is not getting detected via earphone but and not showing it separately, what I mean is its not showing like this https://imgur.com/a/KOG75pB but its showing like this https://imgur.com/dYm96ZW, any help regarding this topic would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

:)

Ghost363, May 9, 2020

2. Headphones and Speakers not showing up in playback devices

Hi Jonathan,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please tell us if you made any significant hardware or software changes on your laptop prior to this issue. Also, can you provide us the steps you have already taken to
    try to resolve the issue? In the meantime, follow these steps on how you can enable your playback devices:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Sounds.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on the default speakers and select
      Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices. Your headphones or speakers should now appear here.
    • Right-click the headphones or speakers and select Enable.

Keep us updated with the results.

Aileen Alf, May 9, 2020
  3. ARC1020 Win User
    Playback Devices/Headphones and Speakers Auto Switching?

I'm not sure how it works with 3.5mm headphone jacks, but with USB headsets go to Control Panel > Sounds > Playback tab and with the headphones plugged in select them and then set them as the default playback device (click 'Set Default' button).

If they are the default playback device, when they are plugged in sound will come through them, when they are unplugged the sound will come through the normal speakers.

ARC1020, May 9, 2020
  4. kamalaggi Win User

its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example...

No sound from speakers/headphones

Hi thanks for your reply.

If you read my post carefully I did say that I already have the headphones/speaker selected in sound manager

kamalaggi, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. its showing "speakers/headphones" in playback on sound control panel which is odd example... - Similar Threads - showing speakers headphones

2. Speakers are not working and the speakers icon in the sound control panel is grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers are not working and the speakers icon in the sound control panel is grey: Hi, I recently purposely upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809 from Windows 7. With the Windows 7 and Windows 10 version 1809, I can choose my own default sound icon e.g. I can choose Speakers as default instead of Realtek Digital Output from the sound control panel. With this,...
  3. Speakers are not working and the speakers icon in the sound control panel is grey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers are not working and the speakers icon in the sound control panel is grey: Hi, I recently purposely upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809 from Windows 7. With the Windows 7 and Windows 10 version 1809, I can choose my own default sound icon e.g. I can choose Speakers as default instead of Realtek Digital Output from the sound control panel. With this,...
  4. Speakers are not working and the speakers icon in the sound control panel is grey

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Headphones not showing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not showing in sound control panel: Hi, I have an issue with cable headphones on my windows 10 laptop. So, when i plug in my headphones, even though the audio is playing on them, in sound control panel it shows that audio is playing on speakers and it doesn't even show the headphones so i cant change the audio...
  6. Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel

Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel: Pretty much when I plug my headphones in from the back, into the green jack, it gets recognized as speakers, whereas when I plug it into my front 3.5mm jack labeled as headphones and microphones, it doesn't detect it at all, so it doesn't even say the speakers are in use.....
  7. LG Bluetooth Speakers are Showing as "Disconnected" in Sound Control Panel

LG Bluetooth Speakers are Showing as "Disconnected" in Sound Control Panel: Hello,So my LG Stereo system is connected to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth and the Bluetooth settings show that it is connected successfully, as well as it shows the same on the stereo system. But, when I go to select that audio device it does not appear in the selection box...
  8. Playback speaker sound

Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  9. Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.: Windows 10 64 bit [img] [img] [img] Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too. I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got. [img] 150404
  10. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...