Windows 10: It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app

Discus and support It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UpgradeTheChick [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UpgradeTheChick, May 31, 2020.

1. It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app

/u/UpgradeTheChick, May 31, 2020
  2. Mr Ed Win User

Removing unused programs from start menu

Thanks, guys. It worked. I deleted the files in the folder as you suggested and now those apps are gone from the start list. It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app :)

Mr Ed, May 31, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 31, 2020
  4. jc351226 Win User

It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app

Attempting to remove EDGE from the Start menu alphabetical listing

Thank you guys so much for the replies. So a bit of things I have tried was renaming the files so they should not launch. I have added the new file names in the GPO as restricted apps to not be able to be used but the edge app is still listed in the start menu. and just clicking on it rings up a dead edge window prompting you of the lack of internet connection. But if you type C:\ in the bar it will open a file explorer in the root of C. i have been fighting with this new image for about 2 weeks now. It is locked down very tight. And the final step is doing away with the Edge icon. If i could just permanently hide or delete that icon I would be thoroughly finished. Thank you so much for your replies and I did follow those steps which did help to a certain extent. But since the application is still installed I guess the app will be listed in the installed app listing.

jc351226, May 31, 2020
Thema:

It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app

1. It's started downloading from Thursday guys, last week! Such a hardworking app - Similar Threads - started downloading Thursday

2. Some users cannot print or add printers starting last Thursday 22-June-2023

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some users cannot print or add printers starting last Thursday 22-June-2023: Users & printers have all been working for 18 months, then many stopped all at once. Our WSUS delivers updates on Wednesday nights, so that is suspect, but we can't find anything that was pushed out last Wednesday except a virus/security update and everyone got it, but only...
  3. Some users cannot print or add printers starting last Thursday 22-June-2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some users cannot print or add printers starting last Thursday 22-June-2023: Users & printers have all been working for 18 months, then many stopped all at once. Our WSUS delivers updates on Wednesday nights, so that is suspect, but we can't find anything that was pushed out last Wednesday except a virus/security update and everyone got it, but only...
  4. Some users cannot print or add printers starting last Thursday 22-June-2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ethernet Issues Starting From Early Last Week - Intermittent Drops of Up to a Few Minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Issues Starting From Early Last Week - Intermittent Drops of Up to a Few Minutes: Hey all, as of early last week, something must have happened where both of my devices connected via ethernet have had issues. For some context, my network is Verizon with a G3100 router, a G3200 extender, with one device wired directly into the 3100, the other wired through...
  6. Ethernet Issues Starting From Early Last Week - Intermittent Drops of Up to a Few Minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Issues Starting From Early Last Week - Intermittent Drops of Up to a Few Minutes: Hey all, as of early last week, something must have happened where both of my devices connected via ethernet have had issues. For some context, my network is Verizon with a G3100 router, a G3200 extender, with one device wired directly into the 3100, the other wired through...
  7. Huge stutters in the last week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge stutters in the last week: I recently started experiencing stuttering on my PC not only on games, but discord or even if I have all apps closed. Usually lasts a few seconds, and will get worse the longer the computer is on. I have updated all my drivers, windows is up to date, checked for viruses,...
  8. How to hide 'yesterday', 'last week', etc in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide 'yesterday', 'last week', etc in Downloads folder: Been ignoring updates for over a year but finally installed them and now my Downloads folder is organized in a way I don't like at all. Before everything was just there now it's separated by yesterday, last week, last month etc. How do I get it to go back to how it used to...
  9. Office 365 requires sign in everytime now - started last week

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 requires sign in everytime now - started last week: Our family has the 365 five-pack plan, and we all use the Office apps everyday. Last week my wife's Office apps started requiring sign ons every time she starts them - Word is where we noticed it first, but it happens on everything. My Office apps do not do this. We have...
  10. Black screen every Thursday, PC quit sleeping this past week.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen every Thursday, PC quit sleeping this past week.: I'm running an Asus Essentio Desktop with 8GB, that I free-upgraded in July, from Win 7 to 10. Ever since, there have been all kinds of problems ( see my other threads - haven't been solved ) This is my personal PC and I use it for my home business, which is crucial to...