Windows 10: It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...

Discus and support It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/boltz13 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/boltz13, Mar 16, 2020.

1. It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...

/u/boltz13, Mar 16, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Computer stuck on lock screen

How to get past lock screen. Windows 10 stuck on lock screen

KatieDemersQD, Mar 16, 2020
  4. It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...

welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...

1. It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen... - Similar Threads - stuck past minutes

2. I have replaced my laptop screen just recently and now I'm stuck with 1366x768 while I had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have replaced my laptop screen just recently and now I'm stuck with 1366x768 while I had...: Hello, As I highlighted I have replaced my laptop screen just recently as it broke due to the right hinge. We replaced it with the original screen but now I don't have the option to make it 1920x1080 as it was before. It says 1366x768Recommended and nothing more. Is this...
  3. I have replaced my laptop screen just recently and now I'm stuck with 1366x768 while I had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have replaced my laptop screen just recently and now I'm stuck with 1366x768 while I had...: Hello, As I highlighted I have replaced my laptop screen just recently as it broke due to the right hinge. We replaced it with the original screen but now I don't have the option to make it 1920x1080 as it was before. It says 1366x768Recommended and nothing more. Is this...
  4. I have replaced my laptop screen just recently and now I'm stuck with 1366x768 while I had...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  6. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  7. So I was just vibing and then I got BSoD It has been stuck at 100% for like 10 minutes now...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I was just vibing and then I got BSoD It has been stuck at 100% for like 10 minutes now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/10secondsmemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m57bv0/so_i_was_just_vibing_and_then_i_got_bsod_it_has/
  8. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  9. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HariSin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm30gg/stuck_in_lock_screen_when_i_start_the_laptop/
  10. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen: I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to reformat it just keep restarting and view the same screen any help pleese ?...