Windows 10: Its stuck on this screen help

Discus and support Its stuck on this screen help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jaxblueblade_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqq0pd/its_stuck_on_this_screen_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaxblueblade_, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Its stuck on this screen help

/u/Jaxblueblade_, Nov 2, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 2, 2019
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Its stuck on this screen help

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Its stuck on this screen help

1. Its stuck on this screen help - Similar Threads - stuck screen help

2. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  3. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  4. I'm stuck on welcome screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on welcome screen help: I Tried many things to try to fix but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-welcome-screen-help/6d9f3c65-6880-449d-aeb9-a3b3e2f2bf10
  5. I'm stuck on welcome screen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck on welcome screen help: I Tried many things to try to fix but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-welcome-screen-help/6d9f3c65-6880-449d-aeb9-a3b3e2f2bf10
  6. My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours: Can you guys help me with the problem im freakong out my father bought me the laptop and its stuck on the startup screen i tried to so the troubleshooting thing but when it says automatic repair.It just does that then goes into a black screen with no diagnosing Pc screen just...
  7. Pixels stuck on screen?? HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixels stuck on screen?? HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VeetrinGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdwch1/pixels_stuck_on_screen_help/
  8. Stuck at this screen, need help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at this screen, need help.: [IMG]This should be the screen before entering the PIN, usually it shows time, date and a random pictures daily. However when I turn on today, it start up like this, when I proceed with any key then it will proceed to the screen that we should type our PIN but less than 1...
  9. Stuck on a blue screen(HELP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on a blue screen(HELP): I recently watched a YouTube video to see some new computer settings to improve game performance. I guess I did something wrong and restarted my pc. When it booted back up it was frozen for ten-ish minutes and I decided to restart it again. When it restarted it said that a...
  10. windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck: windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck in that position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lock-screen-stuck-im-afraid-its-going-to/a43212e7-f73d-4a7b-9eeb-30de4b6fb288