Windows 10: its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

Discus and support its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so last night I was to sleep with my pc on and now the activate windows thing is at the bottom of my screen and its telling me to activate windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billyjames3, May 14, 2020.

1. its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

so last night I was to sleep with my pc on and now the activate windows thing is at the bottom of my screen and its telling me to activate windows but it was already activated anyhelp?

:)

billyjames3, May 14, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, May 14, 2020
  3. Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, May 14, 2020
  4. its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, May 14, 2020
Thema:

its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

1. its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows - Similar Threads - telling activate ive

2. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  3. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  4. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation but its already activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  6. my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please

my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please: activation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-tells-me-i-need-to-activate-but/0742547e-b99b-4cfb-8624-2c97506726e9
  7. "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

"Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows: Hi,since I updated to 1903,the message on the border of the screen saying that I need to activate Windows appears two times daily,one at afternoon and one during dawn,this is annoying and also causes fps drops on the videogame I'm playing when this happens,as I stated on the...
  8. Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!: I recently bought a new pc and I entered my Microsoft account and every thing was fine. Then I started to get messages telling me to activate windows. I already have another pc with windows working fine and a surface pro with windows working fine. I bought windows 8 back in...
  9. Windows is telling me that I need to activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is telling me that I need to activate Windows.: I've had this problem for a few months now and have chosen to just ignore it, but I figured I've had enough of it. At the bottom right of my screen, it says "Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows" And when I DO go to settings, I get this message. [ATTACH]...
  10. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...