Windows 10: Its telling me to repair the computer

Discus and support Its telling me to repair the computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So first off I bought Minecraft java edition on pc and then downloaded it but after I did that I opened the file and it told me to repair the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacksonSperry, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Its telling me to repair the computer

So first off I bought Minecraft java edition on pc and then downloaded it but after I did that I opened the file and it told me to repair the computer so I clicked the repair button and it said I'd finished so I went to the launcher but its saying play demo so I was a little stressed so I searched all over in the files, in the demo, and in the launcher but I couldn't find anything to help so can you help me with this.Jackson

:)

JacksonSperry, Apr 29, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Your computer needs to be repaired. Error: 0Xc0000185

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your PC for the problem and then tries to fix it so your PC can start correctly.

If the issue persists even after startup repair I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr
    • bootrec /fixboot
    • bootrec /scanos
    • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Its telling me to repair the computer

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Its telling me to repair the computer

1. Its telling me to repair the computer - Similar Threads - telling repair computer

2. Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please: Hi, my name is Treasure.I wanted to ask how i could fix the Lenovo windows 11 automatic repair loop.Because basically i finished using the pc then i kept it and when i took it back the next day, it showed a blue screen with automatic repair restart and advwnced options onnit,...
  3. Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please: Hi, my name is Treasure.I wanted to ask how i could fix the Lenovo windows 11 automatic repair loop.Because basically i finished using the pc then i kept it and when i took it back the next day, it showed a blue screen with automatic repair restart and advwnced options onnit,...
  4. My computer screen has a black screen and its telling me to enter a challenge phrase

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer screen has a black screen and its telling me to enter a challenge phrase: I keep entering the wrong one because I can't see whats happening there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-has-a-black-screen-and-its/bec07bdc-8367-48df-9820-ad3fc38db7d6
  5. Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me if its actually downloading? its been like this for the last 20 minutes..: [IMG] submitted by /u/aSebs_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkhwaq/can_someone_tell_me_if_its_actually_downloading/
  6. Pls tell its urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls tell its urgent: My pc was booting in less than 15 seconds 3 hours ago But now when i started it booted in 40 secs give a fix soon Pls its urgent submitted by /u/BadGamingCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipzdqt/pls_tell_its_urgent/
  7. Computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors every boot: I have had this problem for a least a week now where my computer tells me to restart to repair drive errors even though I have tried doing that multiple times which fixed absolutely nothing. I have also ran a memory diagnostic as well as many disk checks and CHKDSK in cmd as...
  8. its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows: so last night I was to sleep with my pc on and now the activate windows thing is at the bottom of my screen and its telling me to activate windows but it was already activated anyhelp?...
  9. it not working my media player its tell me it not good

in Windows 10 Customization
    it not working my media player its tell me it not good: I think itnot working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/it-not-working-my-media-player-its-tell-me-it-not/6731a98c-dff2-445f-bd83-43451aaff8d0
  10. Windows constantly tells me to "restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows constantly tells me to "restart to repair drive errors": Its random but happens at least once a week. Then i restart it and while its shutting down it gets a blue screen and then boots into system repair. Granted my drive is old, and probably near its end, but i have almost no problems with it anymore. What makes it repair these...