Windows 10: It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

Discus and support It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are many wonderful things happening across the board for Surface, and I want to share a few of them with you. Our team gets so excited about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

Source: It's the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 11, 2016

2. C6-01: the Menu is shown most of the time as Running Application?

Ok thanx for the clear answer It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! :D

meegja---01, Dec 11, 2016
  3. C6-01: the Menu is shown most of the time as Running Application?

It's designed to be like that on all S^3 devices. It's so that the menu opens quickly. It does not affect memory or battery usage.

If you manually close the menu using the X it will just stay open again the next time you use it. You should also notice that it's slower to open if you've closed it.

So in other words, don't worry about it.

psychomania---01, Dec 11, 2016
Thema:

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

1. It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! - Similar Threads - It’s wonderful –

2. The year ahead for Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    The year ahead for Surface Duo: Microsoft’s mission to help every person and organization on the planet achieve more has never been more relevant as people search for new ways to be productive from anywhere. To this end, the Surface team has worked tirelessly to build a diverse set of devices to...
  3. surface pro.. 2 years old..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro.. 2 years old..: help needed plz..locked out of surface pro ,tried the hold shift button then restart..i get thru to full recovery trouble shoot save your files ..but nothing works ..factory reset .any ideas ..local repair shops don't want to know .....
  4. Disk usage is 100% most of the time!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk usage is 100% most of the time!: I have been facing this '100% disk usage' (in task manager) for the last couple of days. I looked online and tried some solutions including stopping the windows search, superfetch, etc., nothing helped. So I did a reset (keeping files, removing the apps) but the problem...
  5. Wordpad not opening correctly (most of the time)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad not opening correctly (most of the time): My problem is when I open wordpad it opens in a very narrow page. I usually close it and reopen it 2 or 3 times and it returns to normal. See the images below for narrow page and normal page. [ATTACH]...
  6. MIDI Keyboard Not Recognized Most of The Time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIDI Keyboard Not Recognized Most of The Time: I have an Alesis VI49 MIDI keyboard connected via USB. It has suddenly stopped being recognized by Windows and prompts a Code 43 error in the device manager. Very rarely, I can get it to work, by simply uninstalling it via Device Manage then scanning for hardware changes. I...
  7. Disk usage 100% most of the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk usage 100% most of the time: It has been really frustrating using Windows 10 with it, since it´s extremely slow most of the times, with the hard disk showing 100%. I have been searching it over the web, and many dell laptop users have been facing the same problem, where Intel and Microsoft keep throwing...
  8. Disk usage 100% most of the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk usage 100% most of the time: Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 2 in 1, with a solid state hybrid drive Seagate 500LM. It has been really frustrating using Windows 10 with it, since it´s extremely slow most of the times, with the hard disk showing 100%. I have been searching it over the web, and many...
  9. Windows Updates at Most Inconvenient Times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates at Most Inconvenient Times: Because I was tired of having Windows Update automatically install updates at the most inconvenient times, I paid for and installed Pro just so I could use the group policy editor to set Updates to Notify but don't download or install. This is an expensive solution to what...
  10. Wonderful Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wonderful Microsoft: Just so others might do something stupid like I have. I have several machines and one is a small laptop that came as a 7 downgrade from 8 and I thought I would buy an OEM to try 10 out on another drive. So I wen ahead and installed the OEM onto the new drive and well have...