Windows 10: It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

Discus and support It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are many wonderful things happening across the board for Surface, and I want to share a few of them with you. Our team gets so excited about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

Source: It's the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 11, 2016

2. C6-01: the Menu is shown most of the time as Running Application?

Ok thanx for the clear answer It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! :D

meegja---01, Dec 11, 2016
  3. C6-01: the Menu is shown most of the time as Running Application?

It's designed to be like that on all S^3 devices. It's so that the menu opens quickly. It does not affect memory or battery usage.

If you manually close the menu using the X it will just stay open again the next time you use it. You should also notice that it's slower to open if you've closed it.

So in other words, don't worry about it.

psychomania---01, Dec 11, 2016
Thema:

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface!

1. It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for Surface! - Similar Threads - It’s wonderful –

2. Clock time jumping years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock time jumping years: Hi all,I have a brand new motherboard with the Bios up to date. I don't know how long the battery sat on the shelf so I started monitoring the time and date each time I boot.It has been dead on accurate. Several times a week the clock jumps 20 to 25 years ahead in Windows. I...
  3. Clock time jumping years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock time jumping years: Hi all,I have a brand new motherboard with the Bios up to date. I don't know how long the battery sat on the shelf so I started monitoring the time and date each time I boot.It has been dead on accurate. Several times a week the clock jumps 20 to 25 years ahead in Windows. I...
  4. Clock time jumping years

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse clicks not registering most times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse clicks not registering most times: I'm not sure where else to post this as this isn't exactly a hardware issue, and I'll explain in a bit why. My mouse has been ignoring a good amount of clicks. Or I should say, Windows is. Because some apps do register them, because it visually reacts to my clicks, but it...
  6. System Blue Screens at random times, wondering if it's the graphics card as mostly happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Blue Screens at random times, wondering if it's the graphics card as mostly happens...: Hi, My system seems to crash fairly open and each time it's a DPC Watchdog Violation. I'm trying to narrow down the root cause but can't get very far? Can anybody here help? Computer Spec http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bnLywrRPqMoeVyNVEoGNZTv DMP files and MSInfo...
  7. Laptop unusable most of the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop unusable most of the time: Hi guys, please bear in mind I am not technically minded. My laptop is Lenovo ideapad 320 and runs Windows 10. Every 2-3 days the laptop starts being laggy and giving Not Responding errors and I find an update is pending. The updates take 5-10 hours and restarting the...
  8. The year ahead for Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    The year ahead for Surface Duo: Microsoft’s mission to help every person and organization on the planet achieve more has never been more relevant as people search for new ways to be productive from anywhere. To this end, the Surface team has worked tirelessly to build a diverse set of devices to...
  9. surface pro.. 2 years old..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro.. 2 years old..: help needed plz..locked out of surface pro ,tried the hold shift button then restart..i get thru to full recovery trouble shoot save your files ..but nothing works ..factory reset .any ideas ..local repair shops don't want to know .....
  10. Disk usage 100% most of the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk usage 100% most of the time: Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 2 in 1, with a solid state hybrid drive Seagate 500LM. It has been really frustrating using Windows 10 with it, since it´s extremely slow most of the times, with the hard disk showing 100%. I have been searching it over the web, and many...