Windows 10: Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround

Discus and support Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i just downloaded this free program called OceanAudio i happen to go on my second computer which is an all in one and it has the same backround as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Derek2332, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Derek2332 Win User

Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround

So i just downloaded this free program called OceanAudio i happen to go on my second computer which is an all in one and it has the same backround as my dell g3 labtop but this has happend in the past aswell anybody have answers?
    Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround [​IMG]

:)

Derek2332, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Noobcomputermaker Win User

Buying a Labtop

Alright I am going to buy a labtop as I am no longer playing video games, but I am want something that has sick graphics as far as looking glossy and HD goodness.

So I found the labtop i want i think, a dell xps M1530

But What i am confused about is the different options to pick for the screen

The most expensive one states:
    High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LED LCD (1440x900) & 2.0 M

the 50 dollar less one states :
    Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M

Now the LED one, it says High Resolution, but does not say HD, Which one will look more Glossy and HD, you know how the labtops look in stores how real they look. what is the major difference?

Which one would you pick for a more realistic picture for HD backrounds and movies/pictures

Noobcomputermaker, Oct 26, 2018
  3. FreezingFire127 Win User
    Extremely slow labtop

I have a dell labtop with windows 10, at least I think it has windows 10, it literally updated itself, and today I literally spent an hour and a half of my life waiting for it to load. It’s so slow that the taskbar icons don’t show up for about 5 mins.
    I tried to put it in safe mode but I can’t even access the security window thing by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE. It poped up once, and when I tried to do the steps, it just froze... Any help? I had to post this from my phone because my labtop won’t load.

FreezingFire127, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Henry TangSSO Win User

Safely sold window 10 labtop

Hey I just sold my window 10 laptop to other last week. Before I sold, I have reset my labtop. Anyways, I later found that the laptop still in my device list in microsoft account webpage (https://account.microsoft.com/account).
    So, I removed it (after I have sold my labtop). My question is that can the buyer access to my data specifically in my data in onedrive?

Henry TangSSO, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround - Similar Threads - weird both labtop

2. All network adapters have the same "class configuration" error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All network adapters have the same "class configuration" error.: Yesterday I updated my drivers with driver boost because I am lazy, and It was taking forever on the last one. I believe it was the ethernet driver, but I'm not sure. It kept on using cpu for some kind of "scanning" process, and was not stopping so I killed it and stopped the...
  3. I have new canon all in one copier.

I have new canon all in one copier.: when I try to scan a photo it does but also includes a white background I cant seem to get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-new-canon-all-in-one-copier/66c23e98-7b81-4a9b-9423-fc937bfeb375
  4. what res do the backround pics have to be to look good

in Windows 10 Customization
    what res do the backround pics have to be to look good: all my pics look bad i dont know what res they have to be thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/what-res-do-the-backround-pics-have-to-be-to-look/469fe1df-6e2b-4065-a8fc-9a4944b01040
  5. keyboard backround light

keyboard backround light: hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me turn my keyboard light on my laptop witch is a (DELL) I've tired doing it myself but cant seem to find it PLS AND THANK YOU...
  6. Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series

in Windows 10 News
    Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series: Dell couple of days ago announced its new range of All in One Desktops in the Inspiron series- Inspiron 22 3000 AIO and Inspirion 24 3000 AIO. Both the devices have been announced for the Indian markets and come with full HD anti glare display. Both devices are expected to...
  7. Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP.: Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP. Any ideas? 11790
  8. dual monitors: want same theme on both

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitors: want same theme on both: Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10, all of a sudden, my NASA Hidden Universe slideshow theme displays different photos on my dual monitors. I prefer having the same picture displayed on both, as it did on Windows 7. Can anyone help? I'm running Windows 10 Professional....
  9. Same product key for all?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same product key for all?: Ok I decided I would undergo some testing & I whipped out some unused laptops with windows 7 home on them. I upgraded all 5 to windows 10. I used a program called produkey to show me my product key with network disabled for safety. Well it displayed internet explorer product...
  10. Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same: I bought a new PC and it came with a two partitions already set up: one (C Drive) ~100gigs for Windows 10, and one (D Drive) ~1.9 TB. When setting up OneDrive, I set it up so that files would be synced to the D rather than C drive. However, I now have two instances, exactly...