Windows 10: it's windows 10 really that bad?

Discus and support it's windows 10 really that bad? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I still in Windows 7 thinking to upgrade to Windows 10 but everyone tell me to don't do it because Windows 10 is going to kill your computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lee_Arizona, Dec 4, 2018.

1. it's windows 10 really that bad?

I still in Windows 7 thinking to upgrade to Windows 10

but everyone tell me to don't do it because Windows 10 is going to kill your computer and spying on everything you do

it's all that really true?!

second question

if I do upgrade to windows 10

I should get a new microsoft account

and use for windows 10 ??

Thanks

:)

Lee_Arizona, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Ady dan Win User

it's windows 10 really that bad?

Sound on windows 10 really bad

Hello everyone. I updated my Sony vaio laptop yesterday with windows 10 and so far I regret I update. The sound is really bad and I have no issue on device manager. Also it takes longer to load windows10 then windows 8 with a i5 processor. Any suggestion?It
    is necessary to erase "windows old folder"? Thank you in advance.

Ady dan, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

it's windows 10 really that bad?

1. it's windows 10 really that bad? - Similar Threads - really bad

2. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  3. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  4. My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why: As stated in the title my laptop battery health is really bad and in the 8 months since ive owned it, it has dropped 15000mwh which is about 20% of its original 76000mwh capacity anyone know the reason for this and how i can fix it if i replace the battery...
  5. My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why

My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why: As stated in the title my laptop battery health is really bad and in the 8 months since ive owned it, it has dropped 15000mwh which is about 20% of its original 76000mwh capacity anyone know the reason for this and how i can fix it if i replace the battery...
  6. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  7. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  8. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  9. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  10. I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...

I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...: So the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth icon keep disapearing whenever I plug in my keyboard. I've tried disable/enable, uninstall/install the driver many times but it did not work. After I unplug my keyboard, the problem still last for about 15 min and then the wifi...