Windows 10: Itune does not recognize iPhone

Discus and support Itune does not recognize iPhone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SureshKekane, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Itune does not recognize iPhone

I have windows 10 on my laptop.

Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud?

:)

SureshKekane, Oct 2, 2018

2. itunes not recognizing Iphone in windows 10

I've recently installed Windows 10 and have the newest version of Itunes installed but when I connect my Iphone 5 it is recognized. Have tried fixes I have found online (http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-itunes-on-windows-10-not-detecting-recognizing-iphone-heres-how/),
    have also tried running Itunes in compatability mode for windows 8 and nothing....

Please help I am trying to update playlist for upcoming marathon and deleted my current list before plugging in to sync.

TanisLattanzio, Oct 2, 2018
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Itune does not recognize iPhone

Windows 10 not recognizing iPhone 6, iTunes does

I would suggest you guys to check this guide recommended by Apple to

fix iPad or iPhone not showing in iTunes issue
    . I recently solved it so i am sure this guide will definitely help you.

JayeshPurohit, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Itune does not recognize iPhone

1. Itune does not recognize iPhone - Similar Threads - Itune does recognize

2. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  3. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  4. itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone: itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone. it is the most updated version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-y-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  5. itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone

itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone: itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone. it is the most updated version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-y-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  6. Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone

Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone: I have spent several hours with Apple support. maybe someone can help here.When I connect my iPhone 8 IOS 16.1 to my PC running Windows 11 using a cable, I can see and manipulate the photos on my iPhone. I can transfer them to my PC.What I can't do is use iTunes to manage the...
  7. Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone: I have spent several hours with Apple support. maybe someone can help here.When I connect my iPhone 8 IOS 16.1 to my PC running Windows 11 using a cable, I can see and manipulate the photos on my iPhone. I can transfer them to my PC.What I can't do is use iTunes to manage the...
  8. itune in windows 10 does not recognize iphone 2022 se connection to usb connector.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    itune in windows 10 does not recognize iphone 2022 se connection to usb connector.: Apparently, there is a driver that is needed to connect iphone 2022 se to the laptop through usb. Checked my program files/commonfiles/Apple/MobileDeviceSupport and there is no driver in the package. Windows 10 has the latest version of iTunes.How to solve the problem?...
  9. itune in windows 10 does not recognize iphone 2022 se connection to usb connector.

itune in windows 10 does not recognize iphone 2022 se connection to usb connector.: Apparently, there is a driver that is needed to connect iphone 2022 se to the laptop through usb. Checked my program files/commonfiles/Apple/MobileDeviceSupport and there is no driver in the package. Windows 10 has the latest version of iTunes.How to solve the problem?...
  10. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows does not recognize iphone