Windows 10: iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809

Discus and support iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After updating Win 10 to 1809, iTunes no longer loads with this error message. Any solutions? Not long lectures as though I have a PhD in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MesbahJavid, Oct 8, 2018.

1. iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809

iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809 d53629f9-ba8f-4ab4-a30c-cefa8692316a?upload=true.png

After updating Win 10 to 1809, iTunes no longer loads with this error message. Any solutions? Not long lectures as though I have a PhD in Computer Programming!

:)

MesbahJavid, Oct 8, 2018
  2. BobJones7 Win User

iTunes & Win 10

After a recent Win 10 update, I can no longer download any purchased songs from iTunes store. I did a complete uninstall of iTunes and this did not correct the problem. Any suggestions?

BobJones7, Oct 8, 2018
  3. iTunes fails to install on Windows 10 with error 2

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access iTunes on Windows 10.

Do let us know the complete error notification along with error code?

I suggest you to uninstall the iTunes software, download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the iTunes software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 8, 2018
  4. iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809

iTunes in Win 10

Here's a tricky one for you (well I think it is anyway!)
    iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809 [​IMG]

One of the casualties of my upgrade to Win 10 Home was my iTunes library. Basically, iTunes could no longer find my music, even though it hadn't moved. To cut a long story short, I ended up creating a new
    library and all was well - or so I thought. Since then, however, every time I boot my PC, iTunes loads at startup, and the curious thing is that there is no reference to the programme in any of the startup folders, nor in Task Managers Start Up list. I also
    use CCleaner, and that also shows that nothing apple related should be running at startup.

Clearly something is causing iTunes to run - any ideas? I should add, there are no iPods connected to the PC, and iTunes helper is also disabled via CCleaner.

Steps taken so far:

• Un-installed iTunes, then re-installed. Still runs at start up
    • Tried loading Windows with all services disabled - iTunes still auto starts
    • Found a restore point prior to iTunes misbehaving. Restored to that point - iTunes still auto starts
    • Un-installed iTunes again, this time using Revo Uninstaller Pro. It found a shed load
      of registry entries and files etc left behind after the standard install. Removed the lot, and then did the same for Bonjour; Quick Time; and all the other sundry Apple programmes and services. Rebooted
      - all good. Re-installed iTunes from scratch - not good. Back to auto running at start up.
    Just to check my sanity, I installed iTunes on our lap top (also Win 10). It runs fine, with no auto loading issues. Seriously, what the hell is going on here, why won't iTunes play nicely on my PC? There
    surely has to be a rogue registry entry somewhere causing the issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Cliff

Teflon_Tom, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809

1. iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809 - Similar Threads - iTune Error update

2. Win 10 1809 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1809 Cumulative Update: Hello Team, I am trying to install KB5000822 Win 10 Patch on my system, it takes more than 3 hrs. to install. I have McAfee Virus scan Enterprise 8.8.0 installed. Also i have solidified my C drive . I am installing this update using one of the Updaters user account. Can...
  3. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.: Hey all. Hopefully someone can help as I've reached the end of kmy knowledge. Computer auto updated to latest version and since it updated I have had an unusable computer. In standard mode the screen flashes repeatedly and none of the icons / start bar respond. It...
  4. CD Drive not detected after updating win 10 to 1809

CD Drive not detected after updating win 10 to 1809: My desktop computer was running perfectly under windows 10 version 1803. Then it updated itself to 1809 and since that upgrade it does not recognise the CD drive. I rolled back to 1803 but now it still does not detect the CD drive. (It did before the 1809 upgrade!) The sata...
  5. Win 10 1809 update fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 1809 update fails: I have downloaded the Windows 10 1809 update to a USB stick as I have three PCs to update. When I try to update the first one using the USB stick I get a BSOD with the "Can't find windows\system32\boot\winload.efi" I have checked on the PC and this file is present so can...
  6. WIN 1809 UPDATE

WIN 1809 UPDATE: I JUST UPDATED TO WIN 1809 ON TWO COMPUTERS BUT A THIRD ONE, I JUST UPDATED TO 1803 OCT 2018 VER. IT DOES NOT FIND AN UPDATE TO 1809 WHEN I GO TO WIN UPDATE, SAYS I'M UP TO DATE AS OF TODAYS DATE AND IT IS JAN 2019...
  7. No sound after Win 10 1809 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Win 10 1809 update: Every time I boot up in my account, I have no sound. The usual method of repair, uninstalling the sound drivers and rebooting, works, but only once. I have to do this each time I turn on my computer. So far there is no permanent fix. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC is what I...
  8. Win 10 1803 to 1809 update

Win 10 1803 to 1809 update: Good day one and all. My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1809 a while back, but my laptop/notebook running Win 10 version 1803 (As of a Check for updates today 15 Nov 2018 6:30 AM) still hasn't updated to 1809. I'm assuming the update 1803...
  9. Win 10 update 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update 1809: Printer (wifi) will not print. I troubleshooted, reconnected printer with wifi. Error printing. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-1809/99efbbf6-1d7a-4d11-86c6-d1fc3e8d6c43
  10. win 10 update 1809 errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 update 1809 errors: having twice tried to install 1809 update to find that it rolls back and then find error ox80070003 and installing the Microsoft software to repair the error, which it supposedly did. I now find when I try to do the update once again that it says you are up to date, though...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes error windows 10 1809