Windows 10: iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

Discus and support iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pjmoorhouse, Mar 20, 2020.

1. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

Hi,

I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are to version 12.10.4.

Can anyone help? All links on Apple site send me back to MS store and wrong version of iTunes.

Thanks.

:)

pjmoorhouse, Mar 20, 2020
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Mar 20, 2020
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 20, 2020
  4. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store.

Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware.

After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes.

Here's the history:

- Uninstall IT using Control Panel.
    - Download and install IT from MS Store.
    - Click Launch.
    - Get message "iPhone driver not installed". Progress bar completes.
    - Get message "Driver required for iPhone not installed. Pls check Win Update settings"
    - Click Settings > Update & Security > Win Updates
    - Get message "Install error 0x8007ffff"
    - Go to Device Manager > Portable Devices > Apple iPhone > Update driver
    - Get hex error message as above.

Decide to abandon IT from MS Store and reinstall IT from Apple

Get message "One or more computers have installed IT from MS Store. Must uninstall these"

But IT is no longer in Control Panel (see first step above), therefore can't uninstall *Smile

I would be grateful for any advice. I'm no techie, but I'm comfortable in the registry, if necessary.

Thanks.

OldGrantonian, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

1. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store - Similar Threads - iTune update app

2. Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes: I cannot uninstall iTunes. Windows 10 store says I still have it installed although I deleted it in settings -> apps and programs. I made sure it was deleted in control panel. I want to be able to listen to Apple Music through my PC itself as oppose to through Chrome. Thanks...
  3. MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes

MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes: Hi I have been trying to download iTunes but every attempt comes back with the same response, 'The thing you are looking for isn't here'yet when I try to download on another computer it is fine.Thank you in advance....
  4. MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes: Hi I have been trying to download iTunes but every attempt comes back with the same response, 'The thing you are looking for isn't here'yet when I try to download on another computer it is fine.Thank you in advance....
  5. iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes app won’t download through the ms store: I have a laptop with windows 10 in s mode. I’m trying to download iTunes through the Microsoft store but it won’t download. Why? I updated windows, it still doesn’t work. I think it has something to do with windows 10 & my laptop being in a mode. Can that be it?...
  6. Issue downloading Itune from MS web store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue downloading Itune from MS web store: After clicking on itune app in Microsoft Store it's getting stuck at "Starting download" I reboot my laptop few times but no help, Any idea what could be the issue...
  7. windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...

windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...: Please do not to help me by pasting a how to create a shortcut in windows ... And - Unless you understand what i am talking about just skip this post. so now iTunes is in the Microsoft store the only way to launch it is from the start menu. A by typing the iTunes name and...
  8. itunes from microsoft app store for pc

itunes from microsoft app store for pc: I am logged into my microsoft account. I tried to download itunes for pc from app store. The download "button" shows enabled because the cursor switches to a hand; however, when I click on it, nothing happens. So, I selected the three vertical dots next to the download...
  9. Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.

Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.: So. I ran across my old IPod and was in the process of getting it working again. I went to the Apple website, to their ITunes web page, and I was only given one link, to the MS Store, no direct link was available to me. So I pop into the MS Store for the first time ever and I...
  10. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple: I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store. Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware. After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes. Here's the history: - Uninstall IT using Control Panel. -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in to download in appstore itunes 12.10.5 windows

2. sign in to download in appstore itunes 12.10.5

3. microsoft store itune 12.10.5

4. itunes 12.10.5,
  5. itunes 12.10.5.