Windows 10: itunes and microsoft

Discus and support itunes and microsoft in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have had iTunes on my computer for years to backup my iPhone and iPad. Trouble with the latest Windows 10 update and iTunes wouldn't recognize my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Don_N1951, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Don_N1951 Win User

itunes and microsoft

Have had iTunes on my computer for years to backup my iPhone and iPad. Trouble with the latest Windows 10 update and iTunes wouldn't recognize my iPhone or iPad indicating it was waiting for Windows to install device drivers. Cant seem to get the drivers from the store to download. Suggestions?

:)

Don_N1951, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Sep 18, 2019
  3. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 18, 2019
  4. itunes and microsoft

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

itunes and microsoft

1. itunes and microsoft - Similar Threads - itunes microsoft

2. Download iTunes from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download iTunes from Microsoft: Good afternoon, When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a device. Sign in to what? My iPhone is plugged into my pc....
  3. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  4. iTunes on Microsoft store

iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  5. Can't install iTunes in my Microsoft Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install iTunes in my Microsoft Laptop: I try to install iTunes in my Microsoft Laptop. But it always prompt 'Where do you want to install?' It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account...
  6. Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备,: 安装好像很简单,但不能识别连接设备,按苹果官网上的技术提示也解决不了问题,折腾一天了,急。想卸载,却还找不到软件在哪,什么情况? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10%E4%BB%8Emicrosoft/c7968dd3-5c3d-4269-9a28-1012f39c2c2d
  7. Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store: C:\Windows\Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqV9ZCjyG_X8hJcXcAcGI4MqUAlPWg Hi, I recently crashed into the blue screen showing "ntfs.sys failed" repeatedly when launching or using iTunes on Windows 10. (twice on launching, once on using) My Windows 10 and iTunes are the...
  8. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...
  9. Connecting Apple device to Microsoft's version of iTunes to back up.

Connecting Apple device to Microsoft's version of iTunes to back up.: Has anyone else had this problem since Microsoft launched their version of iTunes for Windows 10? We have four Apple devices in our household, a fairly old iPad Mini 2, an iPhone 5s, a brand new iPhone 8 and an iPad 2 which I bought a year ago. I built up a new computer...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...