Windows 10: iTunes app and Windows 10

Discus and support iTunes app and Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to download iTunes from the app store. It says I own this app, which cant be found anywhere on the computer, and when I click "Install on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Emily45442554, Oct 14, 2019.

1. iTunes app and Windows 10

I am trying to download iTunes from the app store. It says I own this app, which cant be found anywhere on the computer, and when I click "Install on my Devices" Im taken to a screen that says:

"It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I am signed into the same microsoft account on my computer and on MicrosoftEdge on my phone. This is beyond annoying. Seems like everything having to do with Windows 10- apps, printing, etc- is a constant issue and headache...

:)

Emily45442554, Oct 14, 2019

2. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 14, 2019
  3. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 14, 2019
  4. wahdangun Win User

iTunes app and Windows 10

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

iTunes app and Windows 10

1. iTunes app and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iTunes app

2. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  3. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  4. I installed iTunes on my computer and it will not open. How do I get the app to open?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed iTunes on my computer and it will not open. How do I get the app to open?: I need help with trying to get the iTunes app to open on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-itunes-on-my-computer-and-it-will-not/a5df959d-e88f-4d67-9402-f3082b8c2f28
  5. I installed iTunes on my computer and it will not open. How do I get the app to open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed iTunes on my computer and it will not open. How do I get the app to open?: I need help with trying to get the iTunes app to open on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-itunes-on-my-computer-and-it-will-not/a5df959d-e88f-4d67-9402-f3082b8c2f28
  6. I installed iTunes on my computer and it will not open. How do I get the app to open?

7. Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes: I cannot uninstall iTunes. Windows 10 store says I still have it installed although I deleted it in settings -> apps and programs. I made sure it was deleted in control panel. I want to be able to listen to Apple Music through my PC itself as oppose to through Chrome. Thanks...
  8. Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes: I cannot uninstall iTunes. Windows 10 store says I still have it installed although I deleted it in settings -> apps and programs. I made sure it was deleted in control panel. I want to be able to listen to Apple Music through my PC itself as oppose to through Chrome. Thanks...
  9. Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes

10. Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont's uninstall three Apple apps related to iTunes: These are the Apple apps in question:Apple Software UpdateApple Application Support 32-bitApple Applica5tion Support 64-bitWhen the three dots are right clicken and Uninstall is collected, Windows Installer opens a dialog box that says Preparing to Uninstall. The time circle...